Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

I am shocked by this one.  I was told he assured our coaches as late as last night that he was all AU.  Either he lied or something happened today.  

Or your source was fed bad information.  Or you source misunderstood what he or she was told.  Or your source lied to you.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am shocked by this one.  I was told he assured our coaches as late as last night that he was all AU.  Either he lied or something happened today.  

This is what I was told also.

JM has a better chance to play earlier at TCU than Auburn. Their average player talent is lower than here. The only other DB TCU has committed is the 93 ranked safety.

Go figure....

So if that's the case and I'm not questioning if it is, then what could possibly occur in less than 24 hours to change that?

If AU loses on a recruit to TCU tonight, it's going to be the start of a long NSD for me.

As I said earlier...tomorrow looks like it's gonna be a long day.

It looks like it's gonna be a long day because 1 recruit chose to go elsewhere the night before NSD? Does not compute.

So if that's the case and I'm not questioning if it is, then what could possibly occur in less than 24 hours to change that?

no idea.

Go figure....

:dunno:

If AU loses on a recruit to TCU tonight, it's going to be the start of a long NSD for me.

It looks like it's gonna be a long day because 1 recruit chose to go elsewhere the night before NSD? Does not compute.

Momentum is a strange thing.  You feel unbeatable when you have it and you feel like you can't win when you don't. 

That's the way to have faith.  WAR EAGLE!!

at least 24 hours

at least 24 hours

:laugh:

at least 24 hours

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

Bird dunno what we'd do w/o you

I am now going to go big bird forever.... 50/50. This is getting awful. I don't know if I'm acting like a bammer or a

"whiner" but I now know that I know as much as anyone on this or any other board....NOT A DARN THING! And I didn't care before the internet age,and I no longer care now. WHOEVER AU gets they get-and I am for them and my team....you guys can have this crap,and i will still have my season tickets,but the prognosticators and "people in the know" are as reliable as my lotto ticket. Rant over-love you all anyway WDE!!!!!! :)

Rember....They go'an be a lot of days when you lay your guts on the line and you come up empty-handed. They ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back and lay 'em on the line again, and again, and again...

WDE!

:'( yes it does

Go figure....

I blame you Bird.  Aren't you in charge of what goes on in Texas?

WOW...a 32 page thread, half in meltdown over a kid that has only been on AU's radar a couple of weeks.  

Step back from the ledge.  

Go figure....

I blame you Bird.  Aren't you in charge of what goes on in Texas?

Hell no!

I've been to TCU - many times.  They have a beautiful campus in a wonderful city. Ft. Worth has a LOT to offer and it's only 30 miles from Dallas.  

TCU has a very good track program, a good football program and is VERY strong academically.  He will be playing in some of the biggest TV markets, and in a pretty good conference.

I wish him all the best and appreciate his consideration of Auburn.  Good luck to you, Jordan.

Now let's get ready for tomorrow.

You know, I never realized TCU was in Fort Worth. I spent a month working in Fort Worth two years ago. Great city actually. Really enjoyed it and the people there were friendly as well. I stayed and worked downtown, and the whole area was very clean, and very nice. Not a bad college choice. Fort Worth is a great place to live IMO.

Archived