***Patrick Miller has committed to and enrolled at AUBURN!!!

wareaglefan444

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Eagle Patrick Miller...

Meet Trey Mason, you will be opening holes for him...  They are from the same county in South Florida and can share rides...

Young is also from the same county FWIW,,,

All I can really say is whoooooohooooo.  Man I love me some Auburn football and Gene Chizik.  This is like a huge monkey being removed from the shoulders of the Auburn family.  First was Vangorder now a great commitment.  It just seems as though things are right back on track and the dark days are gone.  I can not wait till February.

LSU fans saying now that LSU would not let him enroll early and he is a major project....boy, the spin machine is hard at work this morning!

Oh I can believe that he's a project, but that's because he only weighs 260. Give him a redshirt year and he'll be fine. :laugh:

All I can really say is whoooooohooooo.   Man I love me some Auburn football and Gene Chizik.  This is like a huge monkey being removed from the shoulders of the Auburn family.  First was Vangorder now a great commitment.  It just seems as though things are right back on track and the dark days are gone.  I can not wait till February.

You thought things had gotten off track? I thought they'd gone pretty much as expected, minus the Yeldon flip.

Bang! WDE Patrick!! Welcome to the family!! Turns out Chizik isn't duck hunting :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's even better is that AU fans on AE knew of this flip before the TD board by about 1/2 hour.  

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WDE !!!

It must be the 4G network we use to recv news faster.

What's even better is that AU fans on AE knew of this flip before the TD board by about 1/2 hour.  

WDE !!!

"Anybody know how to post video's to Facebook"

Do you think Patrick already knows who the new OC is?  If anyone sees him around campus, you're welcome to ask him for us  ;)

WDE !!!

Now since the threads were combined my arrow doesn't make since.....  :-[

your post rarely do.

You're one to talk.

All you sunshine pumpers...don't you read?  Auburn is struggling and imploding.  The wheel have come off the cart and we are just going to stop playing football because things are so bad....right?

Sorry - don't know the exact format for turning the above text yellow.

Archived