if he signs ap

dray

Is Saban acting as an agent if he offers to sign a paper that promises a scholarship worth thansands? He is asking rb Taylor to sign the paper as well.

I would not pretend to know if that tactic is against the rules.  However, it is worth the media to investigate it. But we are talking Saban here.  Putting my orange and blue glasses down.  I think this idea and treatment of this kid who honored his word for months, stinks!  But breaking some sort of rule maybe a stretch.  That's what Saban is best at, stretching the rules and sometimes breaking them.  But the media never gets behind the idea that Saban is doing anything wrong or is dirty at times.  The media loves him and worships him.  Even the media outside the state of Alabama. Get used to him being at bama, getting his way with everything.  He and bama are a perfect storm that may ultimately press other SEC schools to expose his recruiting tactics. They have to make enough noise, that's the only way. :zapbama:

Listen folks! This is the Auburn Football Board. Stop posting stuff about other schools and their coaches in here. Geez :banghead:

The day after MLK day and his "can't we all get along" speech (  ;) ), bornatiger has to start Tuesday morning being so negative. 

Listen folks! This is the Auburn Football Board. Stop posting stuff about other schools and their coaches in here. Geez :banghead:

The day after MLK day and his "can't we all get along" speech;) ), bornatiger has to start Tuesday morning being so negative. 

That would be Rodney King.  I'm sure it's confusing since both men have "King" as their last name, but big difference.  The only other similarity would be that cops beat up both men.   ;)

I thought the  ;) would give it away.  :dunno:

The day after MLK day and his "can't we all get along" speech;) ), bornatiger has to start Tuesday morning being so negative. 

That would be Rodney King.  I'm sure it's confusing since both men have "King" as their last name, but big difference.  The only other similarity would be that cops beat up both men.   ;)

I thought the  ;) would give it away.   :dunno:

Hey, I put a  ;) at the end of my statement too.  :dunno:

But I erased my post anyway.

:timeout:

Too soon???  :-\

Nah.  Misunderstanding, I was just teasing you back.  I need some coffee -- I don't even remember what this thread is about.  :dunno:

:timeout:

Too soon???  :-\

Nah.  Misunderstanding, I was just teasing you back.  I need some coffee -- I don't even remember what this thread is about.  :dunno:

I agree.  It's been a long day already.  I'm in Brazil this week for work and I get on AE at 8 Brazilian time and it's only 4 cst so I have alot of conversations with myself.

I think that first AJC interview raised a lot of eyebrows with some of the things that kid said.    Glad to see media calling out Saban's dirty tactics. 

Anyone catch the second one....this kid's coach is his guardian and also very close with Rumph. 

Thank you! I have decided this is the only board I attend due to the fact that I do not have to sift through the bull sh^t of people caring about what bama does. I do not like the program anymore than anyone else on here, but I would rather concern myself and time with what we are doing and not what they do. Control what you can control.....

I think that first AJC interview raised a lot of eyebrows with some of the things that kid said.    Glad to see media calling out Saban's dirty tactics. 

Anyone catch the second one....this kid's coach is his guardian and also very close with Rumph. 

I wouldn't touch the kid with a ten foot pole if this is the case.  Sorry to feel that way, but IMO that's way too suspicious.  I'd just let him find his own way someplace else, Juco is an option.

Thank you! I have decided this is the only board I attend due to the fact that I do not have to sift through the bull sh^t of people caring about what bama does. I do not like the program anymore than anyone else on here, but I would rather concern myself and time with what we are doing and not what they do. Control what you can control.....

I do believe this thread was posted in the Auburn Football section at first and moved to the College Football board where it belongs and where we (the latter posters) found it.

By the way, did you guys hear how Bama is going to repave their streets to include biking lanes?

:tease:

The day after MLK day and his "can't we all get along" speech (  ;) ), bornatiger has to start Tuesday morning being so negative. 

I doubt that MLK had AU and ua in mind when he asked if we all could get along. I think he would hate bama as well.

Archived