The Superbowl commercials

Ronald McDonald

some really good ones so far, hoping they don't go flat after the first half like last year.

Speaking of commercials, what happened to the "take a sheet" commercials? I couldn't help but lol every time they came on.

Think I like the Slingshot baby Doritos commercial best so far. but I have been laughing a lot. so I will have to review them all after the SB to make a definite decision.

M&M commercial has moved in to  my top spot for the night. Seems like every year the commercials start to suck in the second half...this year is no different.

I think overall, the humor from years past, was missing. There were a few, but overall I thought they were disappointing and left me wanting.

I think overall, the humor from years past, was missing. There were a few, but overall I thought they were disappointing and left me wanting.

Yeah definitely not as funny as a whole. Wonder if NBC had anything to do with it. Maybe they wanted less funny, more epic.

Fiat, Taxact (little boy peeing in the pool) and the French Bulldog moonwalking over the race finish line were about the humor highlights.

NBC only enforces standards of the FCC for content not the content or humor in the commercials. :laugh:

They have contract rights to turn down any content that violates the FCC standards.

Archived