Mizzou v AU - Game 2 2/19

Thanks for the update postings.

What's the weather....what about crowd?  If I can't see it or listen to it...would help me to get a sense of what's going on.

I'm not there.  But I'll bet it's cloudy, cool and breezy.  The crowd is probably lighter than Friday but still arriving for the double header.  :dunno:  ;D

That's good....kinda like the old teletype days...fans will believe whatever you say in the absense of facts...say, that pretty much the story on AE anyway.  :laugh:

I live in Texas and can't find the games on the internet.  Can someone please provide a macro play-by-play?  An inning-by-inning update would be wonderful.

WDE

http://theauburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=44864.0

Sorry, I had to handle a couple of honey-dos.  I'm back for now.  You can also follow on Gametracker if you can stand the delays.

http://www.auburntigers.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=1038433&school=aub&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

Mizzou is up 5-3 going to top of the 8th.  Opel has 4 RBIs on 3 hits for the other Tigers.

Cooper has 2 hits and an RBI, Savage and Glevenyak also hve two hits for us. 

Mizzou is up 5-3 going to top of the 8th.  Opel has 4 RBIs on 3 hits for the other Tigers.

Cooper has 2 hits and an RBI, Savage and Glevenyak also hve two hits for us. 

Auburn threatened in the bottom of the 8th.  2 on 2 outs Cooper just misses double down Rt filed line.  Just foul, then grounds out.  Still 5-3 Mizzou. 

Auburn left 16 runners on base.   :banghead:

That's a horrible statistic.  :(

What is it about Auburn and those morning games? Our teams just never seem to do well the majority of the time.

Archived