Auburn vs Alabama State

AUBaseball just tweeted that Alabama State is sending RHP Greg Matthews (0-2 6.75) to the mound tomorrow and Auburn will counter with Jon Luke Jacobs (1-0 0.00). I'm curious to see if we go with Sunday's lineup or the one we had been using most of the season

AUBaseball just tweeted that Alabama State is sending RHP Greg Matthews (0-2 6.75) to the mound tomorrow and Auburn will counter with Jon Luke Jacobs (1-0 0.00). I'm curious to see if we go with Sunday's lineup or the one we had been using most of the season

what were the lineup differences?  did not catch the weekend games...

Glad to see us taking care of business during the week. Big chance this weekend to push our record to a more comfortable place. I wonder if Jon Luke will get a Sunday start and move Koger to Saturday. Jacobs sure has been outstanding in his first 2 appearances albeit against subpar competition. Still would like to see him have his chance

Nice to take care of business in these midweek games.  I think Jacobs is headed for weekend play.  Not sure if he'll start this Sunday or wait til the next weekend to avoid short rest.

-Observations from tonight.  Gonzalez and Creede are really finding a home in the 1-2 spots, I really like what both bring to the table.  It was nice to see Alvord and Andrews get a couple of hits, maybe they're both breaking out of their slump.  :we:

Nice to take care of business in these midweek games.  I think Jacobs is headed for weekend play.  Not sure if he'll start this Sunday or wait til the next weekend to avoid short rest.

-Observations from tonight.  Gonzalez and Creede are really finding a home in the 1-2 spots, I really like what both bring to the table.  It was nice to see Alvord and Andrews get a couple of hits, maybe they're both breaking out of their slump.   :we:

Gonzo racked up the RBI'S this series he looks really good in the lead off spot

Archived