What do you know??

As always I am dying for information about my Tigers! Spring practice, and the A-day game are almost here. That helps some but never really gives the entire picture.

I watched Cam Newton in spring drills, and only glimpsed a small guess of his speed, and throwing ability. I was fooled last year though, I thought we had a better offence than we did.

I will give my prediction a few hours after the Miss St. Game. 

Seriously,  I don't know much but I think Auburn will be better than last year with a talented team which is still young. 

As always I am dying for information about my Tigers! Spring practice, and the A-day game are almost here. That helps some but never really gives the entire picture.

I watched Cam Newton in spring drills, and only glimpsed a small guess of his speed, and throwing ability. I was fooled last year though, I thought we had a better offence than we did.

I couldn't tell you b/c I thought Barrett was better in the spring game than Cam, shows why I am not the HC-or even allowed in the coaching facility for a good reason

Ready to see guys execute the basics...tackle with their heads up, take the correct angles and tackle in front of them rather than running them down from behind.  Just ready to see a good strong AU defense rack some heads. Way too early to be this ready for kick off!  :cool:

Are we ever going to stop playing the "we're such s young team" card. Don't teams ever grow up from being babies to grown men. From reading a lot of boards, it seems like we've only had a bunch of baby Tigers to play with for the last 10 to 15 years if not longer.

Are we ever going to stop playing the "we're such s young team" card. Don't teams ever grow up from being babies to grown men. From reading a lot of boards, it seems like we've only had a bunch of baby Tigers to play with for the last 10 to 15 years if not longer.

:dunno: You cease to amaze me a4e

Blank stare

Great insight

4988_1065005394353_1502566094_30162943_3615810_n.jpg

Gosh, I guess you are correct. We have only had two undefeated teams and one National championship during that thim. We could have been good if we had more experienced players.

I see what you're saying but I think that most of our team will be 18-21 years old for the next 10-555 years. We will still be pretty young next year.

laughing.gif

Can I quote this in my sig?

This thread reminds me of a young woman that was working in a gas station. She was wearing an AU hat and the guy in-front of me was head to toe in gators gear. She was telling him (Gator fan) that this year we (Auburn) were wearing diapers (2011) and next year we were going to wear pull-ups (2012) and the year after that we were going to have out big boy pants on (2013). The Gator fan just nodded and walked off, I was laughing and gave her a war eagle as I was checking out. Just thought of that reading the comments in this thread.  :laugh:

You had me at, "Are"!!

The A4E entertainment value continues to increase...  :dunno:

On the Rick & Bubba Show today I heard Rick Burgess say that Blake Burgess had been moved to Tight-End? :dunno:

I heard this as well. Rick said he was changing numbers to 47 for his final 2 seasons and was going to be full time TE.

On the Rick & Bubba Show today I heard Rick Burgess say that Blake Burgess had been moved to Tight-End? :dunno:

I heard this as well. Rick said he was changing numbers to 47 for his final 2 seasons and was going to be full time TE.

The kid is an athlete no doubt but TE? To my knowledge he has always been a lineman but now he is running pass patterns. Maybe we are seeing the scheme that Coach Scott might be running...no doubt a blocking tight-end. The kid can block so maybe we are looking at him blocking for the running game and pass protection, I assume.  :dunno:       

The kid is an athlete no doubt but TE? To my knowledge he has always been a lineman but now he is running pass patterns. Maybe we are seeing the scheme that Coach Scott might be running...no doubt a blocking tight-end. The kid can block so maybe we are looking at him blocking for the running game and pass protection, I assume.  :dunno:         

Hell sometimes he might not even be covered and throw a quick pass to him for a couple of yars haha. But yes definately a blocking TE  :we:

I applaud A4E......he never ceases to amaze, his passion for AU is undeniable, and have you seen his thread or post count, plus he is incredibly uplifting and inspirational.

:believe::we::believe:

Archived