Vote for Cam

AUmind

:o NOOO!!! Do not vote for Cam for the Madden cover. Don't yall know anything?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_Curse#Madden_Curse

Drew Breese already broke the curse...Where were you guys at 2 years ago?

:o NOOO!!! Do not vote for Cam for the Madden cover. Don't yall know anything?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madden_Curse#Madden_Curse

Drew Breese already broke the curse...Where were you guys at 2 years ago?

Madden NFL 11 cover athlete Drew Brees played in every game of the 2010 NFL Season. However, he threw twice as many interceptions (22) that season than in the Saints' 2009 Super Bowl-winning campaign (11). Also, his Quarterback Rating dropped nearly 20 points, and the Saints lost in the first round of the playoffs to the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks, the only team to date to make the playoffs with a losing record in a full-length season. He made the 2011 Pro Bowl as a reserve, after being unable to participate in the 2010 Pro Bowl, as the Saints had made the Super Bowl. Brees played 6 weeks of the NFL Season with a torn MCL, a fact that was first outed by his teammate, Heath Evans,[42] later confirmed by another teammate, Jon Stinchcomb[43] and, eventually, Brees himself

Yet he still played.

It has not always been injury to take down the cover player but I beleive it was McNair who made the cover - and played the whole season - but much like Brees, he had his worst season BY FAR of his prime playing career. The only reason I want Cam on the cover is because I beleive he can be the one who breaks it.........but keep in mind that alot of 2nd year QB's have problems......not all.....but many

It has not always been injury to take down the cover player but I beleive it was McNair who made the cover - and played the whole season - but much like Brees, he had his worst season BY FAR of his prime playing career. The only reason I want Cam on the cover is because I beleive he can be the one who breaks it.........but keep in mind that alot of 2nd year QB's have problems......not all.....but many

Their 2nd year is harder because defensive coordinators have a better idea how to scheme against them. I also think he can beat the curse. If there is such a thing, we make our decisions to bring good or bad problems. Just pray the LORD directs you to the good ones and we learn from the bad ones. Plus it would be nice to have someone from Auburn on the cover.

• 3 weeks later...

Go and vote for Cam!  Today is the last day to vote.  The winner will be announced today at 4 p.m. central on ESPN2's SportNation.  I think if you refresh your browser you vote multiple times.

:wedance:

and curse him?  No thank you.

Bird...have you not learned yet that Cam is perfect? Cam spits on curses.

AKA "Ace Boogie".   :laugh:  Cam wants people to come to "Boogieville" and play him.  If you want to play Cam, email him: playcam@cam1newton.com.  Give your full name, phone #, and gamer tag.  "Let the best man win."   :thumbsup:

FEAR NO 1

Cam CAMpaigns for Madden 13 cover: 

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/cam_newton_aka_ace_boogie_has.html

I wonder if the same onslaught of internet Turds that made Ingram the NCAA cover guy helped Cam lose this one...

Archived