2013 5* TE O.J. Howard (Alabama signee)

BurtonJ20

Guest Tigereagle03

I could have swore he said weve backed a little in an interview..  I think KK got some inside info bout his dad and foward text messages..

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless if we've backed off or not, OJ is telling people (by people, I mean friends/teammates) it's "pretty much a done deal" as far as going to UA.

I could have swore he said weve backed a little in an interview..  I think KK got some inside info bout his dad and foward text messages..

OJ did say it at The Opening but it is not true, He is still being recruited by Auburn. At this time I do not expect him to flip though.

We will see on OJ we are recruiting him no matter what you hear.  I think we will definately get another visit or two during the season.

Good grief.  undecided.gif  The guy said we backed off himself and given his character I seriously doubt he is lying.  It would make sense given his stated strong commitment to uat for a long time and AJ's commitment to AU.  Watch the video from The Opening and make sure you pay attention to the first thing he says too.

Guys, please don't get your hopes up for an OJ flip.

His father posts on an Alabama affiliated site and let's just say OJ ain't flippin'.  His dad said there is "ZERO chance" that OJ flips to Auburn.  Per his father, they are both sold on Alabama.  

After he sees how Lefty will use our tight ends this year their tune may change a little.  At this time i definitely don't see him flipping.  We will see how things go during the season though.

Good grief.  undecided.gif  The guy said we backed off himself and given his character I seriously doubt he is lying.  It would make sense given his stated strong commitment to uat for a long time and AJ's commitment to AU.  Watch the video from The Opening and make sure you pay attention to the first thing he says too.

Great video thx for sharing ...Man he seems like a great kid and I have seen his film and he has all american written all over him.  Its hurts for such a great kid to go to the dark side.  Prattville has been a tough pull for since sabans arrival.  Even tougher though is Muscle Shoals; so when and if we get Liners name put to paper I will feel a lot better.

Great video thx for sharing ...Man he seems like a great kid and I have seen his film and he has all american written all over him.  Its hurts for such a great kid to go to the dark side.  Prattville has been a tough pull for since sabans arrival.  Even tougher though is Muscle Shoals; so when and if we get Liners name put to paper I will feel a lot better.

Actually Prattville was tough before Saban. Tubs went 5 years without visiting or trying to recruit the great talent at Prattville. That is why the first thing CGC did after he was hired was visit Prattville.

During the last few years of Tuberville's tenure Prattville was not the only school thet failed to visit.

Maybe but I just knew about Prattville cuz of my connections there.

Well Muscle Shoals haven't really had major D1 talent there since Jason Allen as far as football.  Nobody has pulled guys from there.  But if Auburn wants Muscle Shoals junior hb to play hb they have another guy from Muscle Shoals who would be a tiger.  If they want to make him play another position though IDK.  But Auburn have offered him

Trying to figure something out, why is this thread still in Auburn Recruiting when the Robert Nkemdiche thread got moved to College Football.  They are both recruits committed to another team and Auburn would take both if they would commit to them in a second.  The same poster who asked for the one thread to be moved is posting in this thread.  Now I know that Robert was never high on us but he is still a recruit and is not signed to a team yet, just like Howard.  PM me the reasoning for it as I don't want to interrupt the thread, just trying to understand when a recruit becomes a college football topic because there should be a bunch of threads moved out of Auburn Recruiting, but I am only seeing one player moved there.    :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Trying to figure something out, why is this thread still in Auburn Recruiting when the Robert Nkemdiche thread got moved to College Football.  They are both recruits committed to another team and Auburn would take both if they would commit to them in a second.  The same poster who asked for the one thread to be moved is posting in this thread.  Now I know that Robert was never high on us but he is still a recruit and is not signed to a team yet, just like Howard.  PM me the reasoning for it as I don't want to interrupt the thread, just trying to understand when a recruit becomes a college football topic because there should be a bunch of threads moved out of Auburn Recruiting, but I am only seeing one player moved there.    :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Very good points.

Archived