AU Vs UGa Game 3

Any idea who will pitch for AU...seems we used quite a bit of our staff the past two days. 

:(  Also, don't see any indication of TV....guess this a Gametracker Day?

I think gametracker is for home games, may be wrong, no tv unless you want to watch yesterday's replay, ugh!

Guess it was good that I missed most of the game....UGa up 9-3 in 8th.  A very disappointing weekend. Our best chance for an NCAA bid and now we are back fighting just to make it to Hoover.

Hard to understand this.  :dunno:

We might make the SEC Tourney since it's 10 teams that get in now but I think it's going to take winning 4 out of the last 6 SEC games to make an NCAA Regional.  Tough task against Arkansas and Florida.  I think winning 3 is the best we could do which would put us at 13-17.  In that situation it would take winning a couple in Hoover to have a shot at a Regional as a 3 seed.

Guess it was good that I missed most of the game....UGa up 9-3 in 8th.  A very disappointing weekend. Our best chance for an NCAA bid and now we are back fighting just to make it to Hoover.

Hard to understand this.   :dunno:

Actually, it's not. It's just time for fans to admit a change needs to be made.

My final post, Im fed up with the negativity on this sight, granted its just a few making it bad for everyone....i will refrain from my true feelings about certain folks...Tigerbelle, u are awesome! right attitude, real fan...wareeagle or whatever you call yourself, have at it, u can post whatever u want....(u can anyway) but I will not post my feelings about u....This team was picked to come in last....dead last....they have overachieved to this point..they have dominated who they were supposed to dominate. if u haven't noticed SEC is by far the most dominate conference in D1 baseball.....we have struggled because of errors....Auburn leads in batting avg, 3rd in ERA and but dead last in defense....that in lies the problem. Im so sick of hearing time for a new coach..are you freaking kidding me? CJP is a top notch recruiter, true alot head to pro ball before heading here, but do u want the recruiting to go after less rated players.?  of course not...u hope that a few make it. Also, no matter how its done, making Hoover 3 years in a row is quite a good accomplishment. Again, whether you chose to admit it or not, AU is still completely behind the 8-ball with scholarships....11  thats it...no breaks for out of state players, no extra scholarships..nothing..nada...zilch....so while Vandy gets 11 scholarships...they get out of state players with financial breaks and may end up with 14 or 15 kids on scholarship or financial break...so we are competing with schools who can field 14 to 15 players on some sort of scholarship or financial break...  and yet we still compete..maybe not enough to some of your standards...but give it time....this team within 5 years will be a national powerhouse...and CJP will get you there....I hope that maybe some of you will still be posting..but i.m sure will still    whining because of a decision the coaches make or an costly error that a kid makes

Archived