THE ASYLUM

bigbird

James is in the hospital again. We were admitted wednesday for his ankle and last night they said that his blood culture came back positive for another port infection. Amanda is down there with him and Madison is at my parents, but I can't be there till saturday night. Please pray for Amanda's strength and faith, James courage, and my patience. I'll update tonight. Thank you all.

John

You got it buddy!! Please give James and Amanda our love. Praying for you guys.

Last night James began to develop a reaction to the antibiotic that they use to treat port infections. They drew more blood and are running a antibiotic sensitivity panel to see if whatever it is can be treated by another type of drug. I appreciate all of your prayers.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hey Sweetie!! How are you?

Doing alright, ready for school to start to get back in a routine. How are you?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Last night James began to develop a reaction to the antibiotic that they use to treat port infections. They drew more blood and are running a antibiotic sensitivity panel to see if whatever it is can be treated by another type of drug. I appreciate all of your prayers.

My mom was just asking me about James yesterday. I hope he is well soon. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm good. Ready for some football. Routine, as in wake up; wake kids; make breakfast and lunches; rush kids; take kids to school; back home; back to bed...? ;) hahaha!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm good. Ready for some football. Routine, as in wake up; wake kids; make breakfast and lunches; rush kids; take kids to school; back home; back to bed...? ;)/> hahaha!

Sure, if you buy into stereotypes.

I'm good. Ready for some football. Routine, as in wake up; wake kids; make breakfast and lunches; rush kids; take kids to school; back home; back to bed...? ;)/> hahaha!

Hahaha!! I know better.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hahaha!! I know better.

It's a good thing! Lol

Hello guys and gals!! I guess I have this forum blocked, so I have lost contact with you for awhile. Although I have been able to PM bigbird on occasion, I was not aware of James' issues until I searched y'all out this morning. I'll take that up with him later!! Yesterday, I had a significant update on my situation from my VERY conservative oncologist. He used the term "almost in remission", which considering he labeled me "terminal" nine months ago, is a miracle!! Thought I would share with my old friends, and now that I know where you are, I'' be checking in more often. God's blessings to you all, and to you Mr. Stork, I'll be taking you to the woodshed shortly!!