THE ASYLUM

bigbird

God, please send me back to the mountains....away from people.

Thanks.

No.

lol

God, then please send all people I'm referring to, to the same mountain. Please?

Thanks,

No. I'm on vacation there and I don't want to see them.

Done. Not sure who MR T is, but I would want paid in green. Either or.. both would also work.

Edited by Barney

Now if you were here Barn and hooking this new desk top up for Mr T and installing the wireless BULLCRAP while on the phone with ATT, we might reconsider.lol

Clearly, all of your problems stem from an obvious lack of ceramics.

Best friend and guy who works for me, the best man at the wedding. scary dude can listen to you play one time and can tune and string a guitar just right everytime after that one instance. His wife works here too.

Now if you were here Barn and hooking this new desk top up for Mr T and installing the wireless BULLCRAP while on the phone with ATT, we might reconsider.lol

Well.....nothing escapes you does it? lol

Well.....nothing escapes you does it? lol

I feel it my duty to point my friends in the right direction. My friend, you have gone astray. I am concerned. Call a timeout, or I am throwing a flag.

Hello pops!

Hello effie. Great to see you made it over. Can you figure someway to mentor Dee Liner until he gets out of that bammer hellhole?

To me playing them like they play is the same thing. Live by the sword die by the sword. The kid cannot even leave home for fear of being pulled over, cannot practice seemingly without some event taking place. He'll do very well to make it through the year.

WoW! At this rate you guys will have the asylum to 1000 pages by the end of the week. ;D Busy day in here.

I am in the Shoals tonight. I think I'm going to kidnap Dee and take him home with me. I'm sure Pelham High School would love to have him on their roster.

:wareagle: