THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Hey barn........my message folder won't empty and then there is that inattention thing on my part.

i switched over to a laptop because I was running stuff on all the desktops, I was talking to Mrs. T and it took a minute to figure out my cell wasn't a mouse,bwahahahaha.......duh

Hey six-two

I've done the same thing tt. I sometimes have six screens sitting on my desk, and lose track of where a program is, and what mouse controls what. I've never tired using a cell phone though. :rollin:

Hey barn........my message folder won't empty and then there is that inattention thing on my part.

i switched over to a laptop because I was running stuff on all the desktops, I was talking to Mrs. T and it took a minute to figure out my cell wasn't a mouse,bwahahahaha.......duh

My dad kept trying to callme on his TV remote one time. :laugh:

hey guys tt did you fix it th where you can recieve messages? and hey 62 nm whats been going on with you??

Edited by autiger88

Nope 88, I've deleted them 3 times and it will not do it. May be a blessing, hehehehee

Trash them like you have (using the edit button), then go over to where you can click the box above the messages (the one that you can click and it will check all of them), and click it. After you have check marks beside all of the messages on the first page, go to the bottom of the page and select delete. A message will pop up and ask if you are sure, click yes, and all of your messages will be deleted. You have to do it that way, in that order, or it won't work.

I had near 5,000!

God, please send me back to the mountains....away from people.

Thanks.

No.

lol

God, then please send all people I'm referring to, to the same mountain. Please?

Thanks,

Edited by Barney