THE ASYLUM

bigbird

ok,it is empty now and 88 if you send me a 100 messages in a day I'll hit you....lol

really I get called out like that thanks tt and btw I would never do that :rollin:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hello pops!

Hello effie. Great to see you made it over. Can you figure someway to mentor Dee Liner until he gets out of that bammer hellhole?

I'm glad we're finally all together. What's going on with Dee? I've not been able to find out anything.

So you finally got the inbox cleaned out?

A4E, I'm supposed to buy you a coke, right?

Yep. I was on a tight schedule today and will be tomorrow. Next time, I'm rolling up or down 157, be ready. :jump:

Wait, A4E, don't you owe me a trip to the Pony or a similar establishment? :punk:

Hmmm? I seem to have forgotten that. It could be a possibility though. :cool:

God, please send me back to the mountains....away from people.

Thanks.

No.

lol

God, then please send all people I'm referring to, to the same mountain. Please?

Thanks,

You forgot to have them jump. :-X

Hello pops!

Hello effie. Great to see you made it over. Can you figure someway to mentor Dee Liner until he gets out of that bammer hellhole?

I'm glad we're finally all together. What's going on with Dee? I've not been able to find out anything.

High profile AU commit in the middle of a Bammer sh!tstorm. He can't go anywhere or do anything without getting harassed.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

So you finally got the inbox cleaned out?

A4E, I'm supposed to buy you a coke, right?

Yep. I was on a tight schedule today and will be tomorrow. Next time, I'm rolling up or down 157, be ready. :jump:

Will do.