THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Hey banker, hehehe, what's happening?

Still waiting to hear from the bank. :)

Not bad. Getting ready for a neighborhood man outing this weekend. Going "camping" at the Obetz Zucchini Festival and by camping I mean we'll be hanging out and drinking until we can't stand. Not a huge fan of hers but Joan Jett is playing there too so at least we'll have some average music. :)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Usually scamper and scurry. Just finished making my to do list and now have one thing checked off. :rimshot: More to come.

What's going on in your world?

Hope you hear what you wanna hear from the bank..............there are always worse places to be and who knows it could lead you to bigger and better.

i had to deliever the rat to school this morning.......not a morning person.........said while banging head on business end of ax.

So what is this soiree effer is running tonight and where are our invites?sniffsniff......

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My church has AWANA and I am the commander. It's a program for kids that focuses on scripture memorization very similar to vacation bible school. Tonight is sign-up night with an inflatable obstacle course, hamburgers and hotdogs.

So who is not the morning person, you or him?

Hope you hear what you wanna hear from the bank..............there are always worse places to be and who knows it could lead you to bigger and better.

Thanks my friend. I've about had it with the consulting company politics. It's time to start looking for a new job when you start referring to going to work as, "Another day in the salt mine."

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He isn't a morning person dang he was a terror.....geesh..............

Didn't you run this same thing last year?

Heck yeah, try today. The youngest hates getting less than 14 hours of sleep, yet refuses to go to bed early. But by the time they are in the car they are fine, just not usually with each other. I think I'll start wearing a referee shirt when I drive them to school.

Even the est of places have the worst of days,lol...Good luck with it.

You mentioned Obetz.......I wish I could go the Circleville Pumpkin festival,now there is food party..........yum.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Thanks my friend. I've about had it with the consulting company politics. It's time to start looking for a new job when you start referring to going to work as, "Another day in the salt mine."

Hopefully you kind find something you love. But I wouldn't hold out much hope. Any job where you work for or with other people usually prevents that from happening.

Circleville Pumpkin Festival, you say? That might be another "man outing" :)

Thanks Eff. I'll settle for something that pays close to market rate that doesn't make me want to drive my car into a bridge embankment.

"Circleville"

What is....a term used to describe a Texas A&M huddle? Hey....I know it's got to have the word circle in the answer.