THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Far/mid southeast Oh stateline along WV is an interesting place. Oh is an extremely diverse state.

I grew up along the OH,PA,WV border. From my parents driveway, I could be in either PA or WV in less than 10 minutes. Very interesting area.

Yeah, Hoopies are...umm...yeah, let's stick with "unique"

Pitt was a dump there for a long time too. It took them a while to figure out what to do without the steel mills. It's a nice, vibrant city now.

We were just in Lowell and Boston, did a gig at the school I went to there and did a writing and compostion seminar for them, it was great.....until after I get moved I'm not going anywhere but to work in Nashty and here. After that who knows, but I try NOT to be the one.

Been wireless, this is just another desktop that had to be added and ATT has this weird thing, instead of you just adding the router info or using a startup disk, they do it for you. Not bad except for the 1 hour hold while waiting on a techie.bangshead...........

Been wireless, this is just another desktop that had to be added and ATT has this weird thing, instead of you just adding the router info or using a startup disk, they do it for you. Not bad except for the 1 hour hold while waiting on a techie.bangshead...........

Oh ok. Yeah, I just bought my own router and did it myself.

So, how's it going?

the royal jewels have made an appearance :lmao: lawd dummy............................

Dare I ask?

Some pics of Prince Harry's little prince have surfaced from Vegas........

I'm guessing he'll never be ruler. Edited by 4AUsince62

People talk about drought and food prices going up because of it, but I heard an interesting perspective from Clark Howard on the radio the other day. Yes, some items of necessity will be inflated, and we will have to buy them. However, more often than not, we will substitute for those high-priced items which are not necessities. It is a false assumption to believe that people, everywhere, will choose to continue to buy the way they have before even though other viable options are available.

Flip through the latest issue of Heirloom Gardener and read two or three articles. We are processing any nutritional value our food might have right out of it. Really, it is an interesting magazine. A lot of stuff on GMOs and Monsanto. The more I learn, the less I want to eat anything. It makes my choice to leave it on the shelf much easier.