THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Good morning TT. It appears that six2 had a problem sleeping this morning. :laugh: He does have good taste in music at that time of the morning. How's TT this morning?

Back issues but we will recover.

That man sent me a pm at 4am yesterday, I'm about to drop that man on his head where he'll get some sleep...................no wonder he likes zombies, he almost is one, dang...........I'd be dead on my feet.

Sooooo, what are the sis plans, any updates?

Today is critical in planning. It appears that some of the forecasted tracks have moved the center of landfall back toward the west. Some are showing Gulf Shores taking a direct hit. She is getting stuff out of the basement and moving it upstairs. She has two options close by: her son lives in Gulf Shores but not on the beach, if it is a Cat 1 storm; and if it is Cat 2 or larger, she owns a storage building in northern Gulf Shores that is divided up into several smaller warehouses. It was built to withstand 180mph winds. One is empty and their plan is to maybe go there. They can put their cars in it and the office area is nice enough to live in for a few days with plumbing and room for air mattresses. She says she doesn't need my help because she isn't taking much out of the house. Only critical, unreplaceable stuff. But knowing her, anything that was her husbands will be unreplaceable and that will be alot.