THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just wanted to remind my fellow rednecks that the race is tonight and not tomorrow.

I seriously did not mean to offend anyone here by using the term "Redneck." :(

Please. :laugh: B, there are rednecks and then there are rednecks, you know, bammers. ;D

You speak the truth.

You aint offending anybody. I'm proud of my heritage.

I hate to correct you here but it's you ainta affendin nobody. ;D Knew you were a yankee. :realmad:

:laugh:

Seriously, this LLWS game on ABC is absolutely crazy. Tennessee was up 15-5 going into the bottom of the 6th (last) inning. California scores 10 runs to tie it up. Tennessee comes back in the first extra inning and scores 9 and still batting.

I was trying to catch the highlites on bspn, they show a major league locker room with the guys watching the game yelling for either team, funny.

Ima takin this ere purty woman out to go gets us some suppers,c yall have real good night now ya heah.......

I was trying to catch the highlites on bspn, they show a major league locker room with the guys watching the game yelling for either team, funny.

Ima takin this ere purty woman out to go gets us some suppers,c yall have real good night now ya heah.......

Take care man and kiss her for me.