THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I was starting to think you had overslept, lol....

How's effie?

I've been up since 6:30. The BIL txtd and needed a key from me to get into the Chief's bldg. This was the man who used to sleep his life away. Now he's a man. LOL!

Edited by FEARLESSANDTRUE

We are well. The hubs has to head to work in a bit, and us womenfolk will find some sort of trouble to get into ;)

I'm sure we'll be watching the weather closely also. And how are the menfolk this a.m.?

Hey blondie!! I didn't see you sitting over there. How are you this morning? Getting ready to go to higher ground?

Meh...we'll stick around, but may be sorry for it in the end. We live in a flood prone area that had a levy issue in 1994. They restructured it, and hopefully it will hold. We've had so much rain lately...makes me a bit nervous.

On the bright side...6 more days!

Without going into much detail, i went through Ivan and comparatively speaking that was not the worst of storms although certainly bad enough, NEVEREVEREVEREVER again.

The hubs fells that living with 4 women had prepared him for pretty much any and everything.

Without going into much detail, i went through Ivan and comparatively speaking that was not the worst of storms although certainly bad enough, NEVEREVEREVEREVER again.

The hubs fells that living with 4 women had prepared him for pretty much any and everything.

There is a certain amount of validity in that :lmao:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Alrighty Lady and Gentlemen, it's time for me to head to church. I'll catch ya'll at lunch.

BTW, since I've logged on I've showered, fixed the hair, done the face, and got something out for lunch to cook when I get home. It can be done. (wink wink)

Hey pops.......

I read that eff, I will not risk my life by passing it along,lol.

How ya' doing, tt?

We're doing great Mr. Pops, how is everyone? Been meaning to ask, have you heard anything about that "interview from Gaither" we talked about?

Funny you should ask since Judy and I were talking about it just this morning!! We are sorta hesitant about asking them about it, thinking it might have been mentioned at the height of emotions for all of us, so we haven't asked. The base of the story would be that our daughter was active in something in Nashville called the "Under the Bridge" ministry, and the Sunday before she fell into a coma, she witnessed at the service and brought many, many folks to the altar of God. Under the Bridge is called that because it ministers to the homeless and under-privileged to live there, many in cardboard boxes. Thanks for asking, though. If anything develops, I;ll let you know.

Pops if I am to believe in a ministry that would be the perfect one for me. A member from our old board and now this one has a ministry that speaks to newly incarcerated inmates. I despise the political use of religion that spreads more hate than help, but when you turn a hand to help somone who potentially cannot help themsleves, I'm all over it. Please let me know, I'd love to read it, quite a legacy there friend, one worthy of some emulation.

Edited by telling tiger

Pops if I am to believe in a ministry that would be the perfect one for me. A member from our old board and now this one has a ministry that speaks to newly incarcerated inmates. I despise the political use of religion that spreads more hate than help, but when you turn a hand to help somone who potentially cannot help themsleves, I'm all over it. Please let me know, I'd love to read it, quite a legacy there friend, one worthy of some emulation.

Ye, yes it is a wonderful legacy; she was a wonderful humanbeing!!