THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Don't think I don't know that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. And BTW, the boy showed up. Late, but better that than never.

Blondie, when I was a younger reader the book to movie thing annoyed me too. I think the only book-movie that stayed true was The Outsiders, at least that I've come across.

Agree with the food/stomach angle :)

And again...totally agree. I loved both the book and the movie which was very well cast IMO.

They serve DVD's , regular or blueray. They didn't have the one the girls wanted.

What did they want to watch?

Hunger Games.

I just gave that to my brother, you shoulda helped me move. :whistle:

Well, dang. I should have.

Don't let him fool you,he's only after those fajitas,lol

I would never give you away like that. :no:

Man please..........let me count the times,lol

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

They did an excellent job casting, no doubt. It was a very well done film that other than expanding the point of view, stayed true to the novel.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

They serve DVD's , regular or blueray. They didn't have the one the girls wanted.

Hunger Games.

Ok, I guess here is where I need to say, "Nothing you could ever do could make me stop loving you."

Hunger Games.

Quite lyrical,sigh. hehehehe

Haven't read the book or seen that movie and have no plans, but adapting a novel to screenplay is a pain ,you have some people drawn to some details and others to something differwent, you can have 6 hours worth of reading in a book and usually no more than 2 or 2.5 hours max in a movie dialogue. That is hard as heck to do and please everybody.

Hunger Games.

Ok, I guess here is where I need to say, "Nothing you could ever do could make me stop loving you."

Thank you very much. :yes:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hahaha. My friend I reconnected with via Twitter is griping about getting no love from ESPN. He's a bammer. I think his houndstooth glasses are broken.

Hahaha. My friend I reconnected with via Twitter is griping about getting no love from ESPN. He's a bammer. I think his houndstooth glasses are broken.

Now I’m just hurt, I though you picked your friends better. :'(

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!? Every freaking college football promo there is a turd all over it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Now I’m just hurt, I though you picked your friends better. :'(

Ooops. My bad. I meant to say frienemy.

you and your' washed up ol' music........ :lmao:

It was YOU! :realmad:

Nope........not even remotely...........I was putting what was said about me on to you.

Transference. Have you sought counseling? :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!? Every freaking college football promo there is a turd all over it.

Seriously. I know this, I know. He asked me if we watched the same network. Haahaaahahaa

you and your' washed up ol' music........ :lmao:

It was YOU! :realmad:

Nope........not even remotely...........I was putting what was said about me on to you.

Transference. Have you sought counseling? :laugh:

Yes but not for that,give a brother a break one dang huge issue at a time ok? geesh......

I was so happy to get my Michigan "Beat Bama Blue" shirt yesterday. Wore it just for the bammer neighbors yesterday :D

I was so happy to get my Michigan "Beat Bama Blue" shirt yesterday. Wore it just for the bammer neighbors yesterday :D

You and eff have very similar taste in football clothing :punk:

You and eff have very similar taste in football clothing :punk:

Not sure I said "yesterday" enough...sheesh. And I've told my husband many a time, if Michigan and Auburn ever play again, that I will proudly wear my blue.......and maize :)

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I wish I had known about those shirts.