THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Hahaha. My friend I reconnected with via Twitter is griping about getting no love from ESPN. He's a bammer. I think his houndstooth glasses are broken.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!? Every freaking college football promo there is a turd all over it.

I was so happy to get my Michigan "Beat Bama Blue" shirt yesterday. Wore it just for the bammer neighbors yesterday :D

I wish I had known about those shirts.

Pretty sure you can still get one...http://www.wolverinedistrict.com/products/009-8001/2012-Cowboys-Classic-Michigan-vs-Alabama-BEAT-BAMA-BLUE-T-Shirt.html

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hahaha. My friend I reconnected with via Twitter is griping about getting no love from ESPN. He's a bammer. I think his houndstooth glasses are broken.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!? Every freaking college football promo there is a turd all over it.

I was so happy to get my Michigan "Beat Bama Blue" shirt yesterday. Wore it just for the bammer neighbors yesterday :D

I wish I had known about those shirts.

Pretty sure you can still get one...http://www.wolverine...UE-T-Shirt.html

Since we're supposed to wear blue Saturday, that would kill 2 birds with one stone.

People make me appreciate animals.

As much as it doesn’t seem so, people are animals, but unfortunately, most are mineral from the shoulders up.

Spike and Watson are infinitely more intelligent than at least 50% of the people I come in conctact with.

The more i think about mexi food, the better it sounds,sniffsniff.

People make me appreciate animals.

As much as it doesn’t seem so, people are animals, but unfortunately, most are mineral from the shoulders up.

Spike and Watson are infinitely more intelligent than at least 50% of the people I come in conctact with.

The more i think about mexi food, the better it sounds,sniffsniff.

Stop that, I have my heart set on fried chicken and fried chicken and fajitas it will be. :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

62, did you get KFC? I made buffalo wings for lunch.

Anyone want to join A4E and myself? We are yanking a bammer chain in the Lacy's Out thread. The more the merrier.

62, did you get KFC? I made buffalo wings for lunch.

Anyone want to join A4E and myself? We are yanking a bammer chain in the Lacy's Out thread. The more the merrier.

Not until you read your mail. And darlin I don't yank, I crank.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Let's keep me drinking Mt. Dew under wraps. I just didn't have time to stop at the store for a Diet Coke and the Dews are for "lows" for the diabetic girl.

Let's keep me drinking Mt. Dew under wraps. I just didn't have time to stop at the store for a Diet Coke and the Dews are for "lows" for the diabetic girl.

Did you say something? :dunno:

You drinking the dew is like a knife in my back eff. How could you? :tease:

Someone tell me who buckeye is. Figured out all the new names but that one

You drinking the dew is like a knife in my back eff. How could you? :tease:

Someone tell me who buckeye is. Figured out all the new names but that one

Sorry man, but the code reds are the only non-coke product I drink, well at least in that genre. It’s Jenks. fjenkins