NCAA 13 rosters

Also anybody who would like to use the rosters pm me. Xbox users: I will just share on the roster share. PS3 users: If you would like I will make a spreadsheet type deal as I do the rosters to make the roster making simpler for you.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also anybody who would like to use the rosters pm me. Xbox users: I will just share on the roster share. PS3 users: If you would like I will make a spreadsheet type deal as I do the rosters to make the roster making simpler for you.

What you should do is trade ur ps3 in for an xbox and then we won't need that spread sheet  ;D

What you should do is trade ur ps3 in for an xbox and then we won't need that spread sheet  ;D

I have an Xbox. My PS3 crashed on me! lol

Haha that's why I hate ps3s

Haha that's why I hate ps3s

Mine was the Original giant one from when they first came out! Haha, I just decided to go with Xbox because thats what all my buddy's have

the gaming tailgate and operation sports usually have good rosters up within a week

Those rosters are never correct. Transfers, dismissals, even correct players, and they don't even do equipment or ratings edits. Lol call me OCD, but I play it for realism. Thats why I make my own

Well for a good base to start off with, there are some on Operation sports that update theirs based on post people make with corrections and edits it throughout the year. I usually download a base then go through and edit Auburn and a couple other schools then start my dynasty. There has been a big fuss about this game on some sites though because they really didnt improve much (a 150 lbs DB can still freight train your 300 lbs OT for example) so good rosters this year might be scarce. Also what difficulty and sliders you play on?

On the pre release tv show on ESPNU this week they said that was not the case and also DBs will not be able to make their crazy plays without looking at the ball like they used to. The actually have to turned their heads and find the ball before making a play on it. I am really pumped about the new recruiting and Scouting/evaluating features. You get to control the phone calls now and if you decide to let the recruit pick a subject he will automatically pick a subject that is average or better. So basically if you are Auburn you can let the recruit take the lead and unlock a lot of good stuff.

I follow NCAA series closely and i guess I'm more of I don't what all this "features" I want gameplay improvements and honestly I've played the demo and seen the videos from E3 and there are still a number of bugs left in the game like on certain option plays a DB will stand there and not move or try to tackle or anything. While the new "read and react" defense is a step forward they have a long ways to go, I remember last year was soposed to be one of the best editions and after the honeymoon phase of a new game wore off all the bugs and glitches started poping up, don't even get me started on the Online Dynasty bugs. Also I just really hate EA because they have monopolized the college and NFL gaming industry. They literally say it's "The #1 NCAA game this year".....its the ONLY NCAA game. That's like saying I'm the best in the world at making my secret recipe cookies, well no sh... your the only one who is able to make them. Plus the whole BSPN partnership only makes me wanna pull my hair out because well its BSPN. For the casual fan its a great game but for the "hardcore" crowd it isn't worth it. Most the features they say are new was in the game on PS2/Xbox and the moved to next gen and they are just now putting back some of the old "features". I just hate all the fluff game companies/movies do now days. Its all about look at these graphics and special effects instead of story and/or gameplay.

the gaming tailgate and operation sports usually have good rosters up within a week

Those rosters are never correct. Transfers, dismissals, even correct players, and they don't even do equipment or ratings edits. Lol call me OCD, but I play it for realism. Thats why I make my own

Well for a good base to start off with, there are some on Operation sports that update theirs based on post people make with corrections and edits it throughout the year. I usually download a base then go through and edit Auburn and a couple other schools then start my dynasty. There has been a big fuss about this game on some sites though because they really didnt improve much (a 150 lbs DB can still freight train your 300 lbs OT for example) so good rosters this year might be scarce. Also what difficulty and sliders you play on?

On the pre release tv show on ESPNU this week they said that was not the case and also DBs will not be able to make their crazy plays without looking at the ball like they used to. The actually have to turned their heads and find the ball before making a play on it. I am really pumped about the new recruiting and Scouting/evaluating features. You get to control the phone calls now and if you decide to let the recruit pick a subject he will automatically pick a subject that is average or better. So basically if you are Auburn you can let the recruit take the lead and unlock a lot of good stuff.

I follow NCAA series closely and i guess I'm more of I don't what all this "features" I want gameplay improvements and honestly I've played the demo and seen the videos from E3 and there are still a number of bugs left in the game like on certain option plays a DB will stand there and not move or try to tackle or anything. While the new "read and react" defense is a step forward they have a long ways to go, I remember last year was soposed to be one of the best editions and after the honeymoon phase of a new game wore off all the bugs and glitches started poping up, don't even get me started on the Online Dynasty bugs. Also I just really hate EA because they have monopolized the college and NFL gaming industry. They literally say it's "The #1 NCAA game this year".....its the ONLY NCAA game. That's like saying I'm the best in the world at making my secret recipe cookies, well no sh... your the only one who is able to make them. Plus the whole BSPN partnership only makes me wanna pull my hair out because well its BSPN. For the casual fan its a great game but for the "hardcore" crowd it isn't worth it. Most the features they say are new was in the game on PS2/Xbox and the moved to next gen and they are just now putting back some of the old "features". I just hate all the fluff game companies/movies do now days. Its all about look at these graphics and special effects instead of story and/or gameplay.

As far as appearance I was aggravated with the dreads ( Way too long IMO). Also dynasty there were way too many injuries and fumble IMO. I wish they could set the game up where if u played on "Heisman" (which I do) you could set it for 15 minute quarters and actually have a realistic game. In older versions I would play 15 min quarters and basically run the majority of the game and wind the play clock as much as possible to have actual realistic stats because the A.I. snaps the ball every time with 30+ seconds on the play clock its ridiculous.

As far as appearance I was aggravated with the dreads ( Way too long IMO). Also dynasty there were way too many injuries and fumble IMO. I wish they could set the game up where if u played on "Heisman" (which I do) you could set it for 15 minute quarters and actually have a realistic game. In older versions I would play 15 min quarters and basically run the majority of the game and wind the play clock as much as possible to have actual realistic stats.

Yea thats what alot of :hardcore" guys have been screaming for every year but it wont happen because the CPU snaps the ball way to quickly and the gameplay is to broken for the longer quarters because you get the "momentum swings" that turn the game into a blowout before halftime. I play on heisman with altered sliders to make the game tougher/more realistic and I still end up beating team by 30+ points and going undefeated, and if that isnt the case you get into a game were its quite clear that the CPU is just going to win no matter what you do. somewhere there is a article where the led dev admits that in previous years games were predetermined and the only way for you to change it would be to try your best to screw yourself up.

I understand the game play problems you have with EA but they are still much better than other sports gaming companies. MLB is regretting the exclusive deal they made with another company because nobody bought the game. They are wanting EA back in at the end of the contract this year but EA is lukewarm to it at best. I would personally love MVP baseball again.

So are you doing just the Auburn rosters or every team?

He is doing every team and the more people willing to help find out about transfers and dismissals the better.

He is doing every team and the more people willing to help find out about transfers and dismissals the better.

Interesting. I'll see what I can come up with.

Interesting. I'll see what I can come up with.

PM him. He will tell you how you can help.

I keep waiting for the folks at EA to hook up with ESPN and automatically download up to the minute rosters and stats into the game.  The data is all there, not very hard to get, and would make it even more fun because you would be playing your team at exactly the performance level they played throughout the season, with injuries and all.

I keep waiting for the folks at EA to hook up with ESPN and automatically download up to the minute rosters and stats into the game.  The data is all there, not very hard to get, and would make it even more fun because you would be playing your team at exactly the performance level they played throughout the season, with injuries and all.

That would be fun. EA can not have players' likeness or names though due to the NCAA but just attributes shouldn't be a problem.

Teambuilder 13 is up for those that are interested in seeing player ratings. Oh and there will be names on the jerseys this year.

Link?  ;D

Took you a while to what? Build a team? If so which one is yours?

The poster above me asked for the link. I haven't made a team yet, but will probably make one or two. I believe that Coats has the highest speed out of all the players on Auburn with 94.

Archived