NCAA 13 rosters

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I run LSU's offense, conservative tempo, and I run the 4-3 defense but out of that base I mainly run Nickel, Dime, and Quarter packages.

I run LSU's offense, conservative tempo, and I run the 4-3 defense but out of that base I mainly run Nickel, Dime, and Quarter packages.

do you find that still effective against those that like to run more often

I use Nickel blitzes against the run, but if its mainly the QB running I run the quarter Man 3 deep and change my DE to contain and take control of one of the deep safties and walk him up.

I use Nickel blitzes against the run, but if its mainly the QB running I run the quarter Man 3 deep and change my DE to contain and take control of one of the deep safties and walk him up.

The weakness to that is if someone comes out in an I-Form you are completely screwed.

Do u wanna play Mav? I already beat Wareagletd lol  :thumbsup:

I don't seem to recall that.  ;D

The weakness to that is if someone comes out in an I-Form you are completely screwed.

So how often do you blitz

OK 360 guys, How do I get the Fight song in my 360?

Haha I clearly remember it. It came down to the wire though  :we:

Update on freezing:

I checked a few sites and did a bit more research and received information from a player saying that if you disconnect your connection to either 1) XBOX Live or 2) Playstation Network, depending on your console, the freezing rate is lowered.

I cleaned the cache on all of my storage devices of my XBOX 360, disconnected from XBOX Live and have played 2 games back to back without a freeze. So.. :dunno:

If anyone is interested please let me know! To apply go to operationsports.com > forums > NCAA Football > Online Dynasty's > PS3 Dynasty by Cheatham01. Unfortunately for y'all, I'm already AU! :wedance: If you have any problems, let me know here and I'll try to get it sorted out! Thanks!

Haha I clearly remember it. It came down to the wire though  :we:

Hmmmmmm. I'm getting better. Figuring things out as I go.

Does anybody have the full updated rosters for 360 TIA  :we:

Maverick is working on it. There is a NCAA 13 Rosters thread on it.

Archived