NCAA 13 rosters

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want the actual names on 360 then do this.

Go to team management

Go all the way over to the right

Click download roster

Click on download roster again and type in NBYcoach

Some of the names aren't right like OU's DT, Nebraskas QB and TCU's RB cause Aaron Green transferred their and UTEP's SS and North Texas' DE. Only reason I know this is cause I've played football with these people lol but OKC's LB was right

Go to team management

Click download roster

Some of the names aren't right like OU's DT, Nebraskas QB and TCU's RB cause Aaron Green transferred their and UTEP's SS and North Texas' DE. Only reason I know this is cause I've played football with these people lol but OKC's LB was right

They should have a update when the season starts!

Go to team management

Click download roster

They should have a update when the season starts!

Easy now hoss I was just stating that. No need for the exclamation mark  :thumbsup:

SEC is almost finished, got caught up last night with helping my cousin and her husband move. I should have the Big 12 halfway done by the end of the night as well. Like I said ill be done in 2 weeks tops. None of you guys will be dissappointed I can gurantee that. I'm already loving the teams I've gotten done (played a few short games), and it really felt realistic.  :thumbsup:

They also announced today that UA transfer Phillip Sims got a waiver to play this coming year so he might get the starting nod at the UVA QB position on my rosters. Will have to wait and see, but if they went through all the trouble to get him a waiver I doubt he'll be riding the bench.

I also got excited in my first game: AU v. UA because I realized why they're calling Lutze and Prosch the " Gruesome Twosome". First play out of the I form I ran a counter and prosch and lutze both bulldozed there guys and OMAC went untouched to the endzone.

I also got excited in my first game: AU v. UA because I realized why they're calling Lutze and Prosch the " Gruesome Twosome". First play out of the I form I ran a counter and prosch and lutze both bulldozed there guys and OMAC went untouched to the endzone.

Got a spreadsheet of your roster work?  :cool:

Alright guys. I'm going to go get it. I'll be ready to play in an hour.

Get off work at 8:30 anybody wanna play tonight?

I'm down. 360?

so whats the low down here? what do you guys think of it? I thought about buying it even though i dont get to play much anymore. Is it worth it or is in par with the last few?

so whats the low down here? what do you guys think of it? I thought about buying it even though i dont get to play much anymore. Is it worth it or is in par with the last few?

It's better than the last two or three years. I haven't really put much time into it yet but it plays much smoother.

• 1. Close out of any game you are playing or the download will fail.

• 2. Then go into Team Management and scroll all the way to the right to "Roster Share"

• 3. Go into "Roster Share" and select download roster

• 4. Then enter in the online gamertag code dipsquat25

• 5. Then click yes to download roster

• 6. Then rename the roster to whatever you like.

• 7. Then click yes to save data

• 8. The rosters should load automatically. If it doesn't load automatically be sure to go into file management and load the file you just downloaded.

This is for PS3.

• 1. Close out of any game you are playing or the download will fail.

• 2. Then go into Team Management and scroll all the way to the right to "Roster Share"

• 3. Go into "Roster Share" and select download roster

• 4. Then enter in the online gamertag code dipsquat25

• 5. Then click yes to download roster

• 6. Then rename the roster to whatever you like.

• 7. Then click yes to save data

• 8. The rosters should load automatically. If it doesn't load automatically be sure to go into file management and load the file you just downloaded.

This is for PS3.

How accurate is this?

I'm in week 6 or 7 in my dynasty with Auburn, (6-0 BTW :thumbsup:) and my game continues to freeze at the loading/match up screen. You know, right after you pick playbooks, uniforms, etc.?

Music goes. Loading in the middle of the screen. Circle is rotating. Everything is good. Then suddenly, the music stops. The circle besides "Loading" stops, and I'm stuck in a freezer.

....EA...got me again.

Anybody else having problems like this? I did a bit of research and apparently I'm not the only one having the exact same problems. Also, a lot of people are complaining about the game just freezing out of the blue while navigating through the menus.

I'm coming to the realization that this game is broke. EA better make a patch quick, or they are going to have their hands full of angry customers, including myself. This freezing has pretty much halted my dynasty.

So I need some help. Last year I protested NCAA 12 by not buying NCAA since a bammer was on the cover. Yes I was one of those guys. Anyways I got this years and now it seems I have lost all ability to run an offense and my defense which was already bad is worse. I have not won a single online game yet and im pissed and desperate for advice. Anyone got any suggestions on what to and not to run on offense and defense. Any help, tips, advice, etc. I would greatly appreciate.

P.S.  I do like to run the a pro style offense and 4-3 defense but Im willing to change.

So I need some help. Last year I protested NCAA 12 by not buying NCAA since a bammer was on the cover. Yes I was one of those guys. Anyways I got this years and now it seems I have lost all ability to run an offense and my defense which was already bad is worse. I have not won a single online game yet and im pissed and desperate for advice. Anyone got any suggestions on what to and not to run on offense and defense. Any help, tips, advice, etc. I would greatly appreciate.

P.S.   I do like to run the a pro style offense and 4-3 defense but Im willing to change.

I was 24-1 online last year (got beat by a glitcher). but I can help

Archived