NCAA 13 rosters

If anyone wants to help me with the NCAA 13 rosters or just help me share them with this community let me know. I make the most accurate rosters down to every last detail. So any help would be appreciated, and I will begin working on them July 10th

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah. I'll be able to find a good roster though, so it is all good. I usually go through the AU roster myself after I download one to get the equipment right and tweak the ratings a bit more like they should be.

the gaming tailgate and operation sports usually have good rosters up within a week

Those rosters are never correct. Transfers, dismissals, even correct players, and they don't even do equipment or ratings edits. Lol call me OCD, but I play it for realism. Thats why I make my own

the gaming tailgate and operation sports usually have good rosters up within a week

Those rosters are never correct. Transfers, dismissals, even correct players, and they don't even do equipment or ratings edits. Lol call me OCD, but I play it for realism. Thats why I make my own

Well for a good base to start off with, there are some on Operation sports that update theirs based on post people make with corrections and edits it throughout the year. I usually download a base then go through and edit Auburn and a couple other schools then start my dynasty. There has been a big fuss about this game on some sites though because they really didnt improve much (a 150 lbs DB can still freight train your 300 lbs OT for example) so good rosters this year might be scarce. Also what difficulty and sliders you play on?

Well for a good base to start off with, there are some on Operation sports that update theirs based on post people make with corrections and edits it throughout the year. I usually download a base then go through and edit Auburn and a couple other schools then start my dynasty. There has been a big fuss about this game on some sites though because they really didnt improve much (a 150 lbs DB can still freight train your 300 lbs OT for example) so good rosters this year might be scarce. Also what difficulty and sliders you play on?

On the pre release tv show on ESPNU this week they said that was not the case and also DBs will not be able to make their crazy plays without looking at the ball like they used to. The actually have to turned their heads and find the ball before making a play on it. I am really pumped about the new recruiting and Scouting/evaluating features. You get to control the phone calls now and if you decide to let the recruit pick a subject he will automatically pick a subject that is average or better. So basically if you are Auburn you can let the recruit take the lead and unlock a lot of good stuff.

I wonder how our playbook will be on the game. Will be considered "pro style" or "multiple"?

Should be multiple but idk. i can't wait to see how they have our backs rated and KF

I wonder how our playbook will be on the game. Will be considered "pro style" or "multiple"?

Should be multiple but idk. i can't wait to see how they have our backs rated and KF

There's already ratings released and they are posted on this site. The thread is titled Auburn overall rank of 93 or something similar to that.

There's already ratings released and they are posted on this site. The thread is titled Auburn overall rank of 93 or something similar to that.

Yea but that's the overall ranking. I'm talking about single player rankings bro

Yea but that's the overall ranking. I'm talking about single player rankings bro

They have a list on the first page. Doesn't show speed, strength or anything like that but it shows most of the players overall ratings.

I put about 35 player ranking on there too.

Auburn Player Ratings (not the full roster)

OMac 92

Cory Lemonier 91

Philip Lutzenkirchen 91

Chris Davis 89

Emory Blake 87

Darren Bates 87

Tre Mason 86

Nosa Eguae 86

Jonathon Mincy 85

John Sullen 84

Cody Parkey 83

Trovon Reed 83

Jeffrey Whitaker 83

Eric Mack 82

Gabe Wright 82

Mike Blakely 82

Clint Moseley 82

Demetruce McNeal 82

Ryan White 82

Angelo Blackson 81

Chad Slade 81

Greg Robinson 81

Jake Holland 81

Jonathan Evans 81

Steven Clark 80

DeAngelo Benton 80

Erique Florence 80

Kiehl Frazier 79

Reese Dismukes 79

Kenneth Carter 78

Craig Sanders 78

Bonomolo 78

Quan Bray 77

Travante Stallworth 77

Corey Grant 77

Robenson Therezie 76

LOLB #38 RS Soph 76 Frost?

When ever one of you guys get a roster updated for Xbox let me know.

When ever one of you guys get a roster updated for Xbox let me know.

Ditto...YAY! Stripe and I agree. Stop the message boards. lol

Does anybody know Melvin Ray's # and measurables so our boy Maverick can get him in the game?

Does anybody know Melvin Ray's # and measurables so our boy Maverick can get him in the game?

^^THIS^^

The war path of creating the most accurate rosters starts July 10th with me putting in 7-8 hours a day in until completion.  ;D

Archived