NCAA 13 rosters

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I went ahead and paid off my pre-order. Ellitor and anyone that wants to help with the roster making PM me. Note that it is for the 360.

Hey guys got a really good start last night completing half of the SEC, ratings, equipment, and all. Keep replying to this thread for updates and progress!

Ok thanks and OMAC is a freakin hoss is this game. Played online against GA and rushed for 260 yards with him

Did you have any injury problems with him? In last year's game if you were playing with a speedy, smaller back it was only a matter of time until a 6-8 week injury ruined the season.

I lost Tre Mason last night in week 2, Mississippi State game, due to an ACL tear. I had starting over OMac due to his size. Now, I'm down to OMac and Corey Grant.

Hey guys got a really good start last night completing half of the SEC, ratings, equipment, and all. Keep replying to this thread for updates and progress!

Cool. Did you add Prosh to AUs roster? And it would be cool to know which players you put on their from the 2012 signing class since half of them are not in the game. For example I notice they have Hutcherson in the game and not Parks even though Parks is rated higher. Also they have Shon Coleman on the game. I hope you kept him on the roster.

Did you have any injury problems with him? In last year's game if you were playing with a speedy, smaller back it was only a matter of time until a 6-8 week injury ruined the season.

Got injured in the 4th

Auburn's roster had the most flaws of any I've accounted for so far. T'bell isn't in there and I did add Melvin ray, Ricky Parks,Avery young, Jordan diamond, prosch is completely fixed, jovon Robinson, Johnathan Jones, jaquay Williams and Ricardo Louis right off the top of my head. I added all teams high profile recruits and some 3 stars who have potential

So far I have: AU,UA,arky,Lsu,Georgia, Florida, and south Carolina all done. All players added, correct height, weight, hometown, equipment,  And all ratings done.

I haven't read through the whole thread, is anyone doing PS3 rosters?

This!

Auburn's roster had the most flaws of any I've accounted for so far. T'bell isn't in there and I did add Melvin ray, Ricky Parks,Avery young, Jordan diamond, prosch is completely fixed, jovon Robinson, Johnathan Jones, jaquay Williams and Ricardo Louis right off the top of my head. I added all teams high profile recruits and some 3 stars who have potential

Did you keep Coleman in? I believe he is #78 on the game.

To be honest ellitor no I didn't because 1 I don't think he will get legitimate playing time, and another personal reason I encountered when I met him in FL, but your welcome to add him in if u want

I haven't read through the whole thread, is anyone doing PS3 rosters?

This!

I think Maverick said he would do a spreadsheet for PS3 people to use

The easiest way to do them for ps3 is do this make 3 page tabs in your web browsers. Take 1 page to the teams post spring depth chart on their rivals page, 2nd one go to the ESPN 2012 full roster for that team (note players are a year behind but it gives u an idea because most players are listed right class wise (just for measureables and hometowns). Third take the third tab to the rivals recruiting page of the school and go to the 2012 commitment list.

The easiest way to do them for ps3 is do this make 3 page tabs in your web browsers. Take 1 page to the teams post spring depth chart on their rivals page, 2nd one go to the ESPN 2012 full roster for that team (not players are a year behind but it gives u an idea because most players are listed right class wise (just for measureables and hometowns). Third take the third tab to the rivals recruiting page of the school and go to the 2012 commitment list.

You underestimate my laziness.  I'll play with just player numbers before doing that.  I do enough computer research at my 8-4 job.  :laugh:

The easiest way to do them for ps3 is do this make 3 page tabs in your web browsers. Take 1 page to the teams post spring depth chart on their rivals page, 2nd one go to the ESPN 2012 full roster for that team (not players are a year behind but it gives u an idea because most players are listed right class wise (just for measureables and hometowns). Third take the third tab to the rivals recruiting page of the school and go to the 2012 commitment list.

You underestimate my laziness.  I'll play with just player numbers before doing that.  I do enough computer research at my 8-4 job.  :laugh:

Hey I've done it

Lol

Ellitor, the second reason is because when I met him he was very ignorant and disrespectful of his teammates.

Pre or Post Cancer?

Ellitor, the second reason is because when I met him he was very ignorant and disrespectful of his teammates.

Pre or Post Cancer?

Post.  This was only about a month  ago. I lost a lot of respect for him to say the least.

Hey I've done it

Lol

Then you are far more dedicated to the game than me.  :laugh:

Archived