NCAA 13 rosters

Ellitor, the second reason is because when I met him he was very ignorant and disrespectful of his teammates.

Pre or Post Cancer?

Post.  This was only about a month  ago. I lost a lot of respect for him to say the least.

That's quite the shock.  I've never heard anything but glowing reports about the young man.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellitor, the second reason is because when I met him he was very ignorant and disrespectful of his teammates.

Pre or Post Cancer?

Post.  This was only about a month  ago. I lost a lot of respect for him to say the least.

Well he was pretty disrespectful to his teammates it shocked.me as well

That's quite the shock.  I've never heard anything but glowing reports about the young man.

I have rosters for all teams. If you want them PM me. ( PS3 )

:thumbsup:

I could say the same since I have all the names haha I just have to finish all the edits and ratings!

Because Im not just looking to have named players. I'm looking to make the most accurate rosters down to every last detail.

Because Im not just looking to have named players. I'm looking to make the most accurate rosters down to every last detail.

So while the rest of us are playing the game this year you are spending your time getting it accurate for every team and by the time you are done NCAA 14 is out.  :dunno:

So while the rest of us are playing the game this year you are spending your time getting it accurate for every team and by the time you are done NCAA 14 is out.  :dunno:

No I'll be done in 2 weeks TOPS! I'm very fast and effcient with how I make rosters, I already have all the names just the edits and ratings left ,and I'm already halfway through the SEC on those. Most Legit rosters you would have to wait till mid to late August before they'd be released. So mine will be out way before those.

For example the rosters with names out now have: a black Zeke Pike, Chandler Shakespeare at RB, and Dee ford was a third/fourth string DE.....

For example the rosters with names out now have: a black Zeke Pike, Chandler Shakespeare at RB, and Dee ford was a third/fourth string DE.....

So can those of us only worried about the Auburn roster go ahead and get that?

So can those of us only worried about the Auburn roster go ahead and get that?

Actually, if you've got a spreadsheet of your data, I'll use that to build my PS3 roster(s) but I'm too lazy to research myself ;)

Are there seriously none of the 3 Auburn Heisman winners available in the game????????????

Yes. Former Auburn RB and NCAA designer Alex Howell explained why in an article in the Auburn Plainsman a couple weeks ago.

“We started with a large list of players including Cam and Bo, but we had to whittle it down due to timing and whether or not they wanted to be involved,”

Howell said his goals for next year is to have the Tiger Walk and Toomer’s Corner in the game.

“Even though a lot of teams have their own version of it, there is nothing like Auburn’s Tiger Walk,” Howell said.

A must-have that missed the cut again this year is the “War Eagle” fight song, written by Robert Allen and Al Stillman in 1955. The estate of Allen still holds the rights to the song, prohibiting EA Sports from using it.

“I don’t know what the scoop is on what’s going on, you would have to talk to our lawyers,” Howell said. “We want it real bad, and I might have to come up there and take someone out to dinner to get it.”

OK I might be a mad computer genius, but i'm an XBox nub, how do I get your rosters and how do I import them?

Does the game seem not as smooth as previous versions, or is that just my opinion?

More fast paced and way too easy to strip the ball

Does the game seem not as smooth as previous versions, or is that just my opinion?

More fast paced and way too easy to strip the ball

Yeah, I agree with that statement. It is fast paced, and I've lost way too many fumbles already.

Maybe I'm not used to the flow of the game yet, but the controls seem a bit choppy to me for the moment. Hopefully once I get them down, it'll feel a bit smoother.

Sorry if I am asking an ignorant question; however, if I wanted a realistic 2013 Auburn football roster with their stats and abilities where would I go about finding such a model without just going off of what I "think" is correct. :-[

Sorry if I am asking an ignorant question; however, if I wanted a realistic 2013 Auburn football roster with their stats and abilities where would I go about finding such a model without just going off of what I "think" is correct. :-[

Your question is confusing. They do not have stats from past seasons and Maverick is working on an accurate Auburn roster.

Your question is confusing. They do not have stats from past seasons and Maverick is working on an accurate Auburn roster.

Sorry, like I said my fault for a silly question, what I mean was an accurate roster with the names/numbers along with the correct (or at least close to correct) abilities such as speed, agility, ect.  It is probably fairly obvious, but I am somewhat new to the NCAA football game scene lol. ;D

If you want the actual names on 360 then do this.

Go to team management

Go all the way over to the right

Click download roster

Click on download roster again and type in NBYcoach

I know this is a Roster thread but when all you guys get over playing with the names and stuff if your on the PS3 system please feel free to pm me and set up a beat down.  :tdau:

Go to team management

Click download roster

Thanks bud, Like I said I'm new to the XBox thing. Just got my kids one for Christmas last year.

Go to team management

Click download roster

Thanks bud, Like I said I'm new to the XBox thing. Just got my kids one for Christmas last year.

I believe this only works if you have xbox live.

Archived