NCAA 13 rosters

Does anybody have the full updated rosters for 360 TIA  :we:

Maverick is working on it. There is a NCAA 13 Rosters thread on it.

Yea I know but no on really put the full roster on there.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have the full updated rosters for 360 TIA  :we:

Maverick is working on it. There is a NCAA 13 Rosters thread on it.

Yea I know but no on really put the full roster on there.

I think maverick is doing all the roster before he releases anything. He should be done in a week and a half

Anyone know of any great rosters that are done so far that include Sammie Coates? Don't think I'll be starting Dynasty mode before I get a roster file that includes him.

Dynasty mode still freezes up after about the 6th or 7th week.

Dynasty mode still freezes up after about the 6th or 7th week.

Clear the cache on your memory storage devices if you can. Disconnect from XBOX Live or Playstation Network. Worked for me.

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is the best rosters out right now. It has Kiehl Frazier starting with an overall of 82. it also has Kris Frost starting.

All players are named

All players have their correct skin color

All players who can have their # do (No duplicate fix this year)

All transfers/incoming freshman have been added

All players with dreads have been given dreads

All coaches have been named

Equipment overhaul on most players

All players should have mid socks

All offensive lineman have knee braces

No Quarterbacks with Skill player face mask

(this is the rosters operation sports has done)

The online dynasty I created :Xbox: search auburn eagle123 and the password is auburn3

I'll join when i get back to auburn on august 12th

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is the best rosters out right now. It has Kiehl Frazier starting with an overall of 82. it also has Kris Frost starting.

All players are named

All players have their correct skin color

All players who can have their # do (No duplicate fix this year)

All transfers/incoming freshman have been added

All players with dreads have been given dreads

All coaches have been named

Equipment overhaul on most players

All players should have mid socks

All offensive lineman have knee braces

No Quarterbacks with Skill player face mask

(this is the rosters operation sports has done)

I bet the one Maverick puts out in a few days is better.

Ill be done soon guys. You'll be happy once I finish them I promise. One problem, last sunday i took a break from rosters and went to play rtg I backed out and it autosaved and evidently didn't load my rosters up before it autosaved and overwrited them so I had to start from square 1. I have made up for lost time and am now 4 conferences in on the edits. SEC, Big 10, Pac 12, and now the ACC and halfway done there. Minnesota, Illinois, and Purdue really bogged me down last night had to make a lot of changes, but other than that I figure to be right on schedule. Thank you guys for all your support and the final roster date will be fairly soon so bear with me; its a lot of work! But you guys will be fairly satisfied when I finish. Talked with another guy on XBL last night about my progress and he seemed very thrilled on the accuracy of my rosters. :pcprobs:

Ill be done soon guys. You'll be happy once I finish them I promise. One problem, last sunday i took a break from rosters and went to play rtg I backed out and it autosaved and evidently didn't load my rosters up before it autosaved and overwrited them so I had to start from square 1. I have made up for lost time and am now 4 conferences in on the edits. SEC, Big 10, Pac 12, and now the ACC and halfway done there. Minnesota, Illinois, and Purdue really bogged me down last night had to make a lot of changes, but other than that I figure to be right on schedule. Thank you guys for all your support and the final roster date will be fairly soon so bear with me; its a lot of work! But you guys will be fairly satisfied when I finish. Talked with another guy on XBL last night about my progress and he seemed very thrilled on the accuracy of my rosters. :pcprobs:

Will I have to have a paid XBL account to get the rosters?

I didn't have to sign up for the paid version of Xbox live do download a roster while I wait for Mav to finish up.

Thanks Mav WDE. U do if ur trying to download rosters but u can get the free 2 day online pass when u buy the game so u should be able to get the roster

I didn't have to sign up for the paid version of Xbox live do download a roster while I wait for Mav to finish up.

Thanks Stripe!  :we:

Mav ur takin forever :cool: lol

Haha well accuracy is my expertise, and when u have to change so many players like i had to do on GT, Purdue, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas Tech (which I just did), and Oklahoma it takes a while lol. Im wrapping up the Big 12 today and will try to finish the pac 12 by tuesday at the latest. So after today the SEC, ACC, Big 12, and Big 10 will be totally complete! :thumbsup:

Mav ur takin forever  :cool: lol

Haha well accuracy is my expertise, and when u have to change so many players like i had to do on GT, Purdue, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas Tech (which I just did), and Oklahoma it takes a while lol. Im wrapping up the Big 12 today and will try to finish the pac 12 by tuesday at the latest. So after today the SEC, ACC, Big 12, and Big 10 will be totally complete!  :thumbsup:

Your really milking this project. ;D

Can't wait.

Haha well accuracy is my expertise, and when u have to change so many players like i had to do on GT, Purdue, Illinois, Minnesota, Texas Tech (which I just did), and Oklahoma it takes a while lol. Im wrapping up the Big 12 today and will try to finish the pac 12 by tuesday at the latest. So after today the SEC, ACC, Big 12, and Big 10 will be totally complete!  :thumbsup:

Can't wait.

Haha Im trying my best, but on Texas Tech for example I had to move up 3-4 receivers up to starting positions, move the 3rd/4th string qb to 2nd String, 1 OL to start, move starting DT to starting defensive end, move 3rd string DE into the two deep at DT, had to make 3 of the 4 starting LB's. Had to move the second string corner to starting SS. Thats just an example lol

Can't wait.

Haha Im trying my best, but on Texas Tech for example I had to move up 3-4 receivers up to starting positions, move the 3rd/4th string qb to 2nd String, 1 OL to start, move starting DT to starting defensive end, move 3rd string DE into the two deep at DT, had to make 3 of the 4 starting LB's. Had to move the second string corner to starting SS. Thats just an example lol

This is exactly the reason I'm impatiently waiting.  :bow:

Archived