NCAA 13 rosters

Whats your XBL Gamertag Stripe? Also a reason it may seem to take a little longer is after every two teams I do, I set their depth charts respectively as they are listed on their rivals, or official team sites, and I do a quick game with those two teams matched up and do an eye test so that if their needs to be any changes I can do it right then while I'm focused on that particular team rather than having to go back later and edit things.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it only a dynasty roster

What do you mean? lol my rosters can be used in play now and dynasty with edits and all. Last time i did rosters the names transferred to online play but the edits didn't

Big 12 is done!  :thumbsup: Should make a lot of progress this coming week and weekend on the rest of the Pac 12 and the smaller conferences!!

Haha ok. Ur comin close to ur deadline  :thumbsup:

Haha cut me some slack. I'd be on the final conferences right now if  my roster save file didn't get overwritten! Put it this way.... I haven't touched RTG or Heisman Challenge since. lol

Yea after I had almost 3 full conferences done I took a break to play RTG. When I backed out it autosaved and i went to my rosters and it was all just: HB #23 etc. Tried reloading my roster file and it still did the same thing. I'm extra careful now! lol

Will have to make a quick change to Baylor. Former Michigan Standout WR Daryl Stonum is transferring to Baylor for his final year of eligibility ( Which he will be able to play immediately). Also I'm still waiting to hear on Duron Carter to FAU, but havent heard anything new. If anybody catches any late transfers/dismissals run them by me even though I might have seen it already lol. Thanks Guys and WDE!

Will have to make a quick change to Baylor. Former Michigan Standout WR Daryl Stonum is transferring to Baylor for his final year of eligibility ( Which he will be able to play immediately). Also I'm still waiting to hear on Duron Carter to FAU, but havent heard anything new. If anybody catches any late transfers/dismissals run them by me even though I might have seen it already lol. Thanks Guys and WDE!

Carter is out at Bammer. He will either go to FIU or is done with football. Also you will have to adjust Penn St. and a number of teams when the fall out from that fiasco is over.

Carter is out at Bammer. He will either go to FIU or is done with football. Also you will have to adjust Penn St. and a number of teams when the fall out from that fiasco is over.

FIU? Every place I've read said he is planning to enroll at FAU not FIU, but hes not on the bama roster anyway. On Penn St, I will do that but it will likely be a long process with who will transfer and who won't.

FIU? Every place I've read said he is planning to enroll at FAU not FIU, but hes not on the bama roster anyway. On Penn St, I will do that but it will likely be a long process with who will transfer and who won't.

They both suck so essentially the same schools to me.

Someone told me that Penn St RB Silas Reed is planning to transfer. Any news on this?

You could probably just delete Penn St. that is about how relevant they will be for the next decade. On another note, I was thinking about this the other day but have never taken the time to figure it out... Do the NCAA games take into account the punishment stuff like Penn St. or USCw? I wonder if USCw could go to a bowl game in NCAA 12 or if they continue to be able to take less recruits in Dynasty mode? Anybody know  :dunno:

Didn't Mike Bellamy become academically inelligable for Clemson? Could've sworn I saw that on an article somewhere

Didn't Mike Bellamy become academically inelligable for Clemson? Could've sworn I saw that on an article somewhere

Si Senior

Yes Bellamy is removed from Clemson I did that when I did the ACC as well as Brassell from Ole Miss who was also declared ineligible in May. I've seen where Silas Redd is considering USC, and I've heard UGA and OKST are looking at multiple Penn St players so we'll see.

Archived