NCAA 13 rosters

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else having freezing up issues?

Try this...

Clear the cache on your memory storage devices if you can. Disconnect from XBOX Live or Playstation Network. Worked for me.

Well guys Rosters got overwritten again.... I apologize and you guys don't know how pissed I am. I have put so much work into these and this games autosave glitch is b.s. you can't do anything hardly without your rosters getting overwritten. IDK yet if Im going to start again or not, to tell you the truth I am a little discouraged at the moment sorry guys....

Damnit Mav I've been having my hopes up and haven't played since u said u were getting them cause I know yours r better than PASTAPADRE's -_- lol well I hope u finish them when u can bro. Got my hopes up haha WDE!!!

is there anyway you can go into the settings and turn off the autosave?

IO don't think so, but it could be.

Mav take a break before going back to it bud. We will survive until you finish it.

Well guys after a night of sleeping on it I'm going to have to restart on them. It bothered me all night. NCAA 13 won't be playable to me without all accurate rosters. If it takes me till Sept 1st so be it, I am GOING to get them done. I really want to thank your guys for your continued patience and support! WDE

I actually googled it and other people have having the same issues with rosters getting overwritten. With the autosave issue as well as all the constant freezing EA really dropped the ball on quality this year.

Well guys after a night of sleeping on it I'm going to have to restart on them. It bothered me all night. NCAA 13 won't be playable to me without all accurate rosters. If it takes me till Sept 1st so be it, I am GOING to get them done. I really want to thank your guys for your continued patience and support! WDE

Would it help you if you get to certain point to send the rosters to ome of us to save as a back up so it does not happen again?

The only reason I touched it last night was because my plan was to just dashboard it after I finished a game and not back out, and yet I guess it still saved over  :dunno:

what you could do is if you have a flashdrive just put it in your xbox and every now and then save it to the flashdrive because i have one and whenever my xbox autosaves, it saves it to the hard drive and not the flashdrive.

Rosters are going great guys! Im backing them up on a flash drive now as well. These feel even better than the original ones that i did! WDE

Archived