the dominos

auburndrew

Now that we've got Mr Foster on board, who do you think he'll be recruiting for us? How many do yall think we get to flip or start looking more into a visit? To come be apart of something special for the next couple of years.( "the domino effect ")

Tray Matthews, Shaq Wiggins, Bo Scarbrough, Nick Glass, and many more.

Guest RedtopsAndTigers

Adams, Matthews, Wiggins on D. Howard and Wilkins on O. I also think this will have an impact on the '14 class. I think the Berry twins commit before the end of this season. IMHO.

Wiggins, Scarbrough and Glass are Class of 2014 recruits. 

I thought Wiggins was 2013

You are correct.  I was thinking of somebody else. 

Do you drive a ford or Chevy? Your picture has me thinking ford.

Nope.  Chevy. 

Nope.  Chevy.  

Whew. Glad I was wrong. I'm the proud owner of a Chevy Tahoe. :we:

I will throw one out there not talked about. I could see Reuben trying to sure up Cam Luper's offer and opportunity with Auburn.

are we really going after Wiggins that hard? I thought Matthews would round out our DB class at 4

We will know soon enough.

I will throw one out there not talked about. I could see Reuben trying to sure up Cam Luper's offer and opportunity with Auburn.

When did Cam get an offer?

When did Cam get an offer?

He said in his last 247 interview a week or so ago that he had one.

Shaq is a 50/50...a real 50/50. He is torn between playing at Georgia and playing with trey and rueben.  If we take 2 RBs or two OGs it may make the decision for him.  If we only sign one at those positions our chances will dramatically increase.

I would be fine with that, I have always wanted Cam at Auburn. We can always use a first class athlete like he is.

Shaq is a 50/50...a real 50/50. He is torn between playing at Georgia and playing with trey and rueben.  If we take 2 RBs or two OGs it may make the decision for him.  If we only sign one at those positions our chances will dramatically increase.

Bird,

You say that as though you believe that Tray to Auburn is a done deal!

Bird,

You say that as though you believe that Tray to Auburn is a done deal!

Well, we already have a 'Trey' -- and I hope we get a 'Tray'.

By the way, I love the fact that Bird can't say 50% without qualifiying it as 'a real' 50/50!

:laugh: :laugh:

Tenpenny tweeted something along the lines that some Uga commits are looking hard at AU and that they need to get on the AU bus and stay off the Uga bus. idk who he could be talking about.

Tenpenny tweeted something along the lines that some Uga commits are looking hard at AU and that they need to get on the AU bus and stay off the Uga bus. idk who he could be talking about.

WTH would an Alabama commit tweet that. I hate UGAY as much as anybody but that just doesn't make sense.

WTH would an Alabama commit tweet that. I hate UGAY as much as anybody but that just doesn't make sense.

Does seem strange, doesn't it? We are talking about the turd commit, right? Anyone have the exact tweet?

Archived