2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

The current list on page 1 of this topic has 20 guys either committed to or predicted to AU. How many are we taking and where will the rest come from? Obviously there is no right answer because nobody knows who's going where, but who do you all think rounds out the class? Gut feelings, 'solid' info from a cousins' friends' roommate's brother, etc.

War Eagle!

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben Foster

Montravius Adams

Dee Liner

Carl Lawson

Toby Johnson

Tashawn Bower

Cameron Toney

Kamryn Melton

Zach Cunningham

Khari Harding

If our defensive class falls just like this^^^ I will :hail: to the coaches!

Reuben Foster

Montravius Adams

Dee Liner

Carl Lawson

Toby Johnson

Tashawn Bower

Cameron Toney

Kamryn Melton

Zach Cunningham

Khari Harding

If our defensive class falls just like this^^^ I will :hail:/> to the coaches!

I would be right beside ya friend.

Reuben Foster

Montravius Adams

Dee Liner

Carl Lawson

Toby Johnson

Tashawn Bower

Cameron Toney

Kamryn Melton

Zach Cunningham

Khari Harding

Solid on our defensive recruiting class. We want Reuben Foster so badly. WDE!

Reuben Foster

Montravius Adams

Dee Liner

Carl Lawson

Toby Johnson

Tashawn Bower

Cameron Toney

Kamryn Melton

Zach Cunningham

Khari Harding

There are at LEAST 6 guys on that list that could start for AU fall 2013. Hope we can pull all the guys on that list!

War Eagle!

Reuben Foster

Montravius Adams

Dee Liner

Carl Lawson

Toby Johnson

Tashawn Bower

Cameron Toney

Kamryn Melton

Zach Cunningham

Khari Harding

There are at LEAST 6 guys on that list that could start for AU fall 2013. Hope we can pull all the guys on that list!

War Eagle!

i only see 3/4 who are the other 2?

Reuben Foster

Montravius Adams

Dee Liner

Carl Lawson

Toby Johnson

Tashawn Bower

Cameron Toney

Kamryn Melton

Zach Cunningham

Khari Harding

If our defensive class falls just like this^^^ I will :hail:/> to the coaches!

War Eagle!

i only see 3/4 who are the other 2?

ACTUALLY, given the season we just had, I believe EVERYONE on that list could potentially be a starter.

In other words, nothing would surprise me come September.

There is a lot of talent on the defensive side that has experience. Perhaps a linebacker could break into the starting lineup. Beyond that, a rookie starting would equal a failure of the new staff to get the guys already on hand developed.

I understand that this is probably posted elsewhere, i couldn't find it, but which targets of ours are committing this coming weekend at the all-star games? (UA & AA) Anybody know or have a list?

Updated (12/30/12):

Auburn offered a scholarship to S Brandon King (he also decommitted from South Alabama today). I predicted him to sign with Auburn. He is our top target.

Changed my prediction on DT Ben Bradley from Missouri to Auburn. He is our top target.

Changed my prediction on DT Monty Adams from Auburn to Georgia.

Changed my prediction on DT Marcus Hardison from Kansas State to Arizona State.

Changed my prediction on DE Tashawn Bower from Auburn to Florida.

Changed my prediction on WR Kyrin Priester from Auburn to Ole Miss.

Changed my prediction on WR Dijon Paschal from Arkansas State to Auburn.

Changed my prediction on OL Tre Carter from Troy to Auburn.

Added:

RB Peyton Barber

im really interested in the recruitment of monty adams. how does he still lean to Georgia with their main recruiter working for the good guys now? has he not visited since the coaching changes and if not, does he plan to?

im really interested in the recruitment of monty adams. how does he still lean to Georgia with their main recruiter working for the good guys now? has he not visited since the coaching changes and if not, does he plan to?

Either Georgia and Clemson. I'd be amazed if we signed 4 DTs (Liner, Adams, Johnson and Bradley). I think 3 out of 4 DTs on list will sign with Auburn.

Either Georgia and Clemson. I'd be amazed if we signed 4 DTs (Liner, Adams, Johnson and Bradley). I think 3 out of 4 DTs on list will sign with Auburn.

But with liner potentially moving to DE, dont you think we would prefer to have all 4? And how do we choose which ones we want because id want monty over johnson or bradley personally

But with liner potentially moving to DE, dont you think we would prefer to have all 4? And how do we choose which ones we want because id want monty over johnson or bradley personally

Nick Fairley was three-star out of juco. That's a good sign for johnson and bradley. I like Monty too. All of them got a lot of potentials in next level.

.... And how do we choose which ones we want because id want monty over johnson or bradley personally

I think we're starting to forget about the ones we want and are starting to think about the ones we can get. The two things aren't the same.

.... And how do we choose which ones we want because id want monty over johnson or bradley personally

I think we're starting to forget about the ones we want and are starting to think about the ones we can get. The two things aren't the same.

Yep, this. "immediate contributor" is our big need. Gus Malzahn would prefer that way, IMO.

We don't have our choice of DTs. It will be hard fought recruiting battles to hopefully get who we desire and we need to recruit backups of course

Updated (12/31/12):

Peyton Barber changed his verbal to soft. My new prediction on him - Auburn.

Move Zach Cunningham to OLB list and we are still recruiting him on both positions: OLB/Spur.

Changed our needs on positions:

WR from 2 to 3 (Jason Smith not included but he could move to WR)

DT from 2 to 3

Added:

S Chris Carson

Removed:

OLB Tayler Polk

S T.J. Green

Not sure about the barber prediction but props to you for this thread. Really helps with keeping up with things. I think it is really obvious this staff doesn't think we have a DT on campus ready to play considering we have offered the top 4 JUCO DTS along with the high schoolers. Hope we nag two of them

Not sure about the barber prediction but props to you for this thread. Really helps with keeping up with things. I think it is really obvious this staff doesn't think we have a DT on campus ready to play considering we have offered the top 4 JUCO DTS along with the high schoolers. Hope we nag two of them

Thanks. GusBus will prove this staff wrong includes me. You'll never know what will happens in next 2 months. It should be fun to watch. Happy New Years!

Archived