2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

You name Jonathan Walton as our new top target. Top of what? Don't get me wrong. You will see by the thread I started on him that i love the guy, but "top target"?

I'm stoked at my evaluation if that is the case. :hellyeah:/>

BM said he is top target and he got an offer from Auburn recently. Longino just signed with Arizona State which is probably why Walton moves up to their top target along with Toney and Foster at MLB. We need to sign three MLBs in this recruiting class. Makes sense?

Actually he could just as easily play H-Back which is another reason he could be a top target. The coaches are not exclusively recruiting him as a LB.

You could be right.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated (1/13/13):

Changed my prediction on Sutton from Tennessee to Auburn.

Changed my prediction on Priester from Auburn to Ole Miss.

Added:

WR Taj Williams

ATH Drew Morgan (I predicted him to sign with Auburn)

I had my games mixed up, it was Alvin Kamara from the Under Amour game. Where do we stand with him? Looked really good in that game.

I had my games mixed up, it was Alvin Kamara from the Under Amour game. Where do we stand with him? Looked really good in that game.

They are still recruiting him but Auburn is a longshot.

He is not interested, even with the new staff.

Updated (1/14/13):

Changed my prediction on Nick Marshall from Texas to Auburn. He is our new top target.

Changed my prediction on Monty Adams from Clemson to Auburn.

Changed my prediction on Drew Morgan from Auburn to Arkansas.

Changed our position needs:

QB from 2 to 3.

WR from 3 to 2.

247sports rankings updated: (Top 247 only)

Removed:

RB Alvin Kamara

DT Dee Liner (Decommits)

S Paris Taylor

If we get adams, ill forget about liner. Please lord let us get adams

Me too. Can you believe a lot of stupid people saying FIVE-star Dee Liner. #ChildPlease It was FOUR-star. SMH!

I agree with you!

Me too. Can you believe a lot of stupid people saying FIVE-star Dee Liner. #ChildPlease It was FOUR-star. SMH!

I agree with you!

Yeah he was only rated five stars by one major recruiting service and he stunk it up at the UAAA game

I agree with you!

Yeah he was only rated five stars by one major recruiting service and he stunk it up at the UAAA game

He'll be next Brent Callaway. #BUST

I agree with you!

He'll be next Brent Callaway. #BUST

Im.not gunna lie though, it would have been great to have him recruiting for us. Oh well.

I feel like we can allow a kid to decommit from us without having to badmouth him. Lets just move on to cheering on Adams.

Seriously..I bet a lot of you on this board were pretty happy when he committed.

I feel like we can allow a kid to decommit from us without having to badmouth him. Lets just move on to cheering on Adams.

Seriously..I bet a lot of you on this board were pretty happy when he committed.

Agreed. I'd be happy when Adams or Hardison committed with Auburn. WDE!

Updated (1/15/13):

Added:

WR Johnathan Howard

CB Marquez White

Removed:

RB Greg Bryant

OG Tre Carter

CB Shaq Wiggins

CB Korrin Wiggins

Just wanted to say "Thank you" again for all your work in putting this thread together and keeping it updated. You are greatly appreciated!

Yes, it's a very nice and readable post that is relevant. Thank you!

So chip Kelly just left Oregon for Philadelphia per espn. I remember we were high on Thomas Tyner's list before his commitment. Any shot? Sorry I search for his thread and cannot post a new topic.

Archived