2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity, what makes you believe Green will sign with AU? Man I hope you're right.

He is in love with Gus' offensive playbook.

My % on between Michigan and Auburn: Auburn 51%, Michigan 49%

Just out of curiosity, what makes you believe Green will sign with AU? Man I hope you're right.

He is in love with Gus' offensive playbook.

My % on between Michigan and Auburn: Auburn 51%, Michigan 49%

:hellyeah: Any word on his reaction to Coach Bisaccia?

Watching the Michigan running back get de-cleated had to give Green pause. I think he wants to play in the SEC with the big boys.

Does Johnson's knee mean we need 4 dl's if he's one of them?

If Brian Kelly bolts to NFL, then my prediction will be tough between Green and Bryant. We'll see.

Is he rumored to go?

If Brian Kelly bolts to NFL, then my prediction will be tough between Green and Bryant. We'll see.

Is he rumored to go?

It was released today that he has interviewed with Philly, and Chicago wants to interview him.

Is he rumored to go?

It was released today that he has interviewed with Philly, and Chicago wants to interview him.

Oh. Thanks. Been busy all day.

EagleDamnWar@EagleDamnWar

AU currently is sitting at 15 commits. I think we lose Jordan Wilkins but finish with Reuben Foster, Peyton Barber, Derrick Green.. De'Runnya Wilson, Toby Johnson, Khari Harding, Zach Cunningham, Antonio Longino, and Kyrin Priester to finish at 23 total.

AU currently is sitting at 15 commits. I think we lose Jordan Wilkins but finish with Reuben Foster, Peyton Barber, Derrick Green.. De'Runnya Wilson, Toby Johnson, Khari Harding, Zach Cunningham, Antonio Longino, and Kyrin Priester to finish at 23 total.

ill take DG over JW

Updated (1/10/13):

ESPN Ratings updated.

Changed my prediction on Bower from Florida to Auburn.

Added:

ILB Jonathan Walton

S Duron Singleton

ATH NIck Marshall (Auburn might take a look at him as QB due to Moseley's departure)

Updated (1/10/13):

ESPN Ratings updated.

Added:

ILB Jonathan Walton

S Duron Singleton

ATH NIck Marshall (Auburn might take a look at him as QB due to Moseley's departure)

I'd feel a lot more comfortable at QB if we went after Marshall. I like Wallace (he had an offer from Oregon, so he wasn't a surprise to me), but he could get hurt. Behind him we have a true freshmen (Smith is a receiver IMO) and KF. . Nick Marshall brings baggage, but he's an athlete - and that's worked in the past.

ill take DG over JW

This is pretty good. It means he feels good about Lawson and Liner as they are included in the committed list. I am still hoping for DT M Adams and S A Conner. Still, a top class especially considering we were 3-9 losing all the coaches.

Updated (1/10/13):

ESPN Ratings updated.

Added:

ILB Jonathan Walton

S Duron Singleton

I would not count Bower yet. If Hardison visits this week or next week then he will have priority over Bower. Also I would not have removed Corie Smith yet. There are some behind the scenes stuff happening there.

I agree, E! I love this guy (Hardison). I don't know why we're not sending the whole staff after him like Trey.

Updated (1/11/13):

ATH Jonathan Walton changed his verbal to soft (I predicted him to sign with Auburn). He is our new top target.

Changed my prediction on Antonio Longino from Auburn to Arizona State.

Changed position needs:

DT from 3 to 2.

MLB from 2 to 3.

Added:

OT Austin Golson (I predicted him to sign with Auburn)

OL/DL Parker Cothren

Removed:

DT Toby Johnson

WarEagleAU,

Is your prediction on Golson coming from any indication on Golson's part or just the fact that he is our new top OL target? Thanks for all your work!

WarEagleAU,

Is your prediction on Golson coming from any indication on Golson's part or just the fact that he is our new top OL target? Thanks for all your work!

For two reasons:

1. He grew up an Auburn fan.

2. His main recruiter at FSU is Dameyune Craig for long time.

You name Jonathan Walton as our new top target. Top of what? Don't get me wrong. You will see by the thread I started on him that i love the guy, but "top target"?

I'm stoked at my evaluation if that is the case. :hellyeah:

You name Jonathan Walton as our new top target. Top of what? Don't get me wrong. You will see by the thread I started on him that i love the guy, but "top target"?

I'm stoked at my evaluation if that is the case. :hellyeah:/>

BM said he is top target and he got an offer from Auburn recently. Longino just signed with Arizona State which is probably why Walton moves up to their top target along with Toney and Foster at MLB. We need to sign three MLBs in this recruiting class. Makes sense?

I'm stoked at my evaluation if that is the case. :hellyeah:/>

BM said he is top target and he got an offer from Auburn recently. Longino just signed with Arizona State which is probably why Walton moves up to their top target along with Toney and Foster at MLB. We need to sign three MLBs in this recruiting class. Makes sense?

Actually he could just as easily play H-Back which is another reason he could be a top target. The coaches are not exclusively recruiting him as a LB.

Hey, I'm just excited that my boy (that the recruiting world considers a 2*) is being looked at by my school as the top notch player that I have been saying he is for years! It isn't typical that 2* athletes are put in the same breath as 5* (Reuben). This, in my opinion, is the downside to the small school play. Had he played for Daphne, he would have dominated on both sides of the ball, just as he did at Bayside. However, he probably would have been rated much higher.

What some on this board say about stars and coaching evaluations are completely true, and I think JW is a prime example of this.

Archived