2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

Is Sutton being recruited as a cb? 247 has him listed at wr/cb/ath. TIA.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, that's it. i guess i will be taking signing day off again this year. is it the 5th or 6th this year?

And, if things shake out the way WEA has predicted, that has to be knocking on the door of a top 10 class.

well, that's it. i guess i will be taking signing day off again this year. is it the 5th or 6th this year?

Its up to you. I'll keep my eye on NSD while I'm working in office.

Is Sutton being recruited as a cb? 247 has him listed at wr/cb/ath. TIA.

CB.

you're fortunate WEAU. I know if went to work with the intent to follow it, i wouldn't get to see any of it. it's jsut the nature of the job.

How confident are you with Derrick green?

Auburn 51%, Michigan 49%.

After Jonesy's nugget I would Folston in your final "IN" group

Take this very lightly, but a couple of buddies of mine said they saw Derrick Green on campus yesterday.. They are students who do not follow recruiting that much, but do know what he looks like. They didn't even think it was that big of a deal, but since he is committing very soon, it is very big news and it matches what Toney said last week about Green visiting this weekend according to the coaches..Just a little tidbit

Take this very lightly, but a couple of buddies of mine said they saw Derrick Green on campus yesterday.. They are students who do not follow recruiting that much, but do know what he looks like. They didn't even think it was that big of a deal, but since he is committing very soon, it is very big news and it matches what Toney said last week about Green visiting this weekend according to the coaches..Just a little tidbit

This would be mega awesome super crazy massive huge

Updated (1/21/13):

S Khari Harding commits to Auburn.

Added:

S Duron Singleton

S Chequan Burkett

Removed:

RB Jordan Wilkins (decommitted from Auburn)

S Tony Conner

S Chris Carson

Does anyone know where the thread is that shows which postitions and how many at that position that the coaches are trying to fill? And also, who has committed at those spots

...please and thank you.

Does anyone know where the thread is that shows which postitions and how many at that position that the coaches are trying to fill? And also, who has committed at those spots

...please and thank you.

1st post on this thread.

...please and thank you.

1st post on this thread.

Well, duh...I kept looking in the other recruiting list and I guess I just looked back 4 or 5 pages on this one...like I said before, this stuff gets confusing!!! LOL

Ok, E, so if I have this right, I counted 26 spots filled with either commits or with top prospects the coaches want. 3 of those are EEs that count back to last year. That gives us a total of 23 spots filled and we get 25, right? So we would just have 2 more to take as extras...am I counting this right? And this is why they may want to go "soft" on the punter? I'm still new at all this...fun but confusing!

Ok, E, so if I have this right, I counted 26 spots filled with either commits or with top prospects the coaches want. 3 of those are EEs that count back to last year. That gives us a total of 23 spots filled and we get 25, right? So we would just have 2 more to take as extras...am I counting this right? And this is why they may want to go "soft" on the punter? I'm still new at all this...fun but confusing!

That is WEAU's project finish. The coaches can sign as many as 28 because the 3 EEs count to the 2012 class.

Updated (1/21/13):

Outside and Middle Linebackers changed to Linebackers category. Cunningham moved to safety/star category.

OL Wilson Bell got an offer from Auburn. Changed my prediction from UCF to Ole Miss.

Changed my prediction on Barber from Miami to Tennessee.

Added:

DE Chris Jones (top target)

Removed:

WR Drew Morgan

My bad, I've count twice on cunningham as olb and star. Now its 25. I've removed OLB category. They could get between 25-28.

Updated (1/21/13):

Outside and Middle Linebackers changed to Linebackers category. Cunningham moved to safety/star category.

OL Wilson Bell got an offer from Auburn. Changed my prediction from UCF to Ole Miss.

Added:

Removed:

WR Drew Morgan

Surprised you did not change Golson to FSU or Ole Miss after news came out yesterday that he will likely not visit Auburn anymore.

Surprised you did not change Golson to FSU or Ole Miss after news came out yesterday that he will likely not visit Auburn anymore.

Fixed. I got Bell to Auburn and Golson to FSU.

Removed:

RB Shane Tucker

S Duron Singleton

S Chequan Burkett

Updated (1/22/13):

Changed my prediction on Golson from FSU to Ole Miss.

Added:

RB Altee Tenpenny (Top Target)

RB Cornelius Elder

Removed:

WR Taj Williams

ILB James Hearns

DE Ufomba Kamalu

Updated (1/21/13):

Added:

Removed:

WR Drew Morgan

On the radio yesterday, Brian Matthews said not to give up on Golson just yet, the coaches haven't given up. That was well after the news of Golson not visiting came out. Of course, if he's wrong it wouldn't be the first time somebody guessed wrong.

Archived