AE Skin

RunInRed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we make the bullet points beside each unread topic orange instead of the slightly darker shade of blue (or at least I presume it's blue)? Would make it much easier to distinguish.

Thank You. This is SWEET! (Yellow works now)

It doesn't work for those with the original lighter background. I won't be using that AE skin either.

If it would only work on my iPhone it would be perfect. Oh well. Everytime I use the full version, I click AE Skin and it automatically kicks me back to the mobile skin. Any fixes for that?

Are you accessing through safari browser on your iPhone? I'm able to toggle away from Mobile to the AE Skin and stay there with no problem. Any one else having this issue.

Side note: Not sure why you wouldn't want to use the mobile them on your mobile device! ;)

I am not sure if it has been reported but you can not see the text in the chat room while using the AE skin without highlighting the text itself.

Fixed. :)

If it would only work on my iPhone it would be perfect. Oh well. Everytime I use the full version, I click AE Skin and it automatically kicks me back to the mobile skin. Any fixes for that?

Are you accessing through safari browser on your iPhone? I'm able to toggle away from Mobile to the AE Skin and stay there with no problem. Any one else having this issue.

Side note: Not sure why you wouldn't want to use the mobile them on your mobile device! ;)

Please don't think I am complaining. The mobile version is pretty cool and simplified. I was just wondering. But on the change theme button, clicking the AE Skin button does the same thing as if I clicked the IP Mobile button on my iPhone.

Can we make the bullet points beside each unread topic orange instead of the slightly darker shade of blue (or at least I presume it's blue)? Would make it much easier to distinguish.

If we're documenting bugs in this thread, allow me to get started.

The pop-up bubbles when you hover over a user name or check your notifications at the top of the page have invisible text. Looks like a font color issue, it matches the background within the bubble. The text is there, but you have to highlight it to see it.

Not for those of us on the regular skin it doesn't. And I'm not switching to that AE skin.

Me either, so the yellow font will continue to be invisible to me. If a post is made in yellow and a person doesn't see it, was it really a post?

Was that sarcasm about sarcasm? Does that double negate and become a true question?

:bow:

Archived