AE Skin

RunInRed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't inclined to use the AE skin, since I actually like the AUFam skin. However, I think the AUFamAE skin looks even better than the original. Thanks, RiR and everyone who's helping put this together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

True Blue Stands Out in an Earthy Crowd

…”In the journal Science, researchers at the University of British Columbia described their study of how computer screen color affected participants’ ability to solve either creative problems — for example, determining the word that best unifies the terms “shelf,” “read” and “end” (answer: book) — or detail-oriented tasks like copy editing. The researchers found that blue screens were superior to red or white backgrounds at enhancing creativity, while red screens worked best for accuracy tasks. Interestingly, when participants were asked to predict which screen color would improve performance on the two categories of problems, big majorities deemed blue the ideal desktop setting for both.”…

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/science/with-new-findings-scientists-are-captivated-by-the-color-blue.html?_r=0

[orange emphasis mine]

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess this wont work on iPhone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Question. If someone changes to the AE skin and posts in yellow, does it also post in yellow on the regular AUF skin? Just wondering, since I just saw some yellow font I couldn't read.

• 2 weeks later...

I am an old Tiger too and although Golf is not my game, I have played it on three continents and picked up a clue or too on other subjects along the way.

Always watched listened and freinds have told me I've been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DyesPp6OUY

Edit: BTW, "Walk a Mile in my Shoes" is an all time good song and a better comeback.

As to walking a mile in your shoes, as Joe said, ."... and Brother but for the Grace of God go you and I. "

True that, but, I maybe old but stilll too young and virile to retire to Fl and be ornary, 24 / 7. :jossun:

Peace Luv and Tigers

Archived