AE Skin

RunInRed

Just because I love you guys...

For those interested:

• Navigate to bottom left of the Footer Navigation Bar
  • Click 'Change Theme'
  • Select 'AE Skin'

Many bugs to still work out (your help documenting issues in this thread is appreciated!) but it's 80%+ there.

You spoke, we listened. Enjoy!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it would only work on my iPhone it would be perfect. Oh well. Everytime I use the full version, I click AE Skin and it automatically kicks me back to the mobile skin. Any fixes for that?

Thank You. This is SWEET! (Yellow works now)

I was just about to put the over/under of the yellow font being mentioned at 10 replies. You guys don't disappoint.

Facepalm-1.jpeg

Not for those of us on the regular skin it doesn't. And I'm not switching to that AE skin.

Me either, so the yellow font will continue to be invisible to me. If a post is made in yellow and a person doesn't see it, was it really a post?

Not for those of us on the regular skin it doesn't. And I'm not switching to that AE skin.

Come on. Try it,you'll like it! >:D My eyes are so happy! :bananadance: Now I feel back at home. LOL :wareagle:

Tried it. Hate it.

If we're documenting bugs in this thread, allow me to get started.

The pop-up bubbles when you hover over a user name or check your notifications at the top of the page have invisible text. Looks like a font color issue, it matches the background within the bubble. The text is there, but you have to highlight it to see it.

But I love the skin. Not switching back. Very nice work!

Much appreciated: it is much easier on my eyes like this!

If it would only work on my iPhone it would be perfect. Oh well. Everytime I use the full version, I click AE Skin and it automatically kicks me back to the mobile skin. Any fixes for that?

You would complain first...lol

But it dont work on droidx either....or i am just fumble fingers

Archived