AuburnBasketball

What do y'all think it will be?

This what I would like to see

1. Greene

2.Sullivan

3.Johnson

4.Dixon-Tatum

5.Chubb

does jordan price play point guard? and is tatum a true 7 footer?

yes and yes. But I don't think Price will get as much playing time at the point as we initially thought he would with the emergence of Greene.

PG Greene/Wallace (Greene is starting by conference time if not before)

SG Sullivan

SF N. Johnson (although this is where Price may end up if Johnson has problems)

PF Adamu (my sleeper pick for a surprise; Don't ask why but I have a good feeling about him.)

C Chubb. (I think he and DT basically split time but Chubb will start)

1. Greene

2.Sullivan

3.Johnson

4.Dixon-Tatum

5.Chubb

yes and yes. But I don't think Price will get as much playing time at the point as we initially thought he would with the emergence of Greene.

will he get time at 2 or just be behind greene?

1. Greene

2.Sullivan

3.Johnson

4.Dixon-Tatum

5.Chubb

will he get time at 2 or just be behind greene?

mostly the 2 and 3

PG Greene/Wallace (Greene is starting by conference time if not before)

SG Sullivan

SF N. Johnson (although this is where Price may end up if Johnson has problems)

PF Adamu (my sleeper pick for a surprise; Don't ask why but I have a good feeling about him.)

C Chubb. (I think he and DT basically split time but Chubb will start)

Agree 95% Only difference is that I believe Chubb will get the majority of the minutes at C as long as he can keep his fouls down.

I agree Marshall. But if DT is as good a shot blocker and rebounder as he is cracked up to be, I think the coaches won't care as much if Chubb is more aggressive and fouls. Chubb's improvement under Barbee is staggering to me.

1. Wallace, but I want Greene

2. Sullivan

3. N. Johnson

4. Adamu/Payne

5. Chubb, but I want DT to start really,really bad.

I'm sure he's likely to play, and may even play a lot, but I don't understand wanting him over a returning veteran player that has busted his ass for this program for the last 3 years and is entering his senior season.

2. Sullivan

3. N. Johnson

4. Adamu/Payne

I'm sure he's likely to play, and may even play a lot, but I don't understand wanting him over a returning veteran player that has busted his ass for this program for the last 3 years and is entering his senior season.

Both of them will play a bunch.

First, we are going to win nothing of importance this season, so why not start the freshmen.

Second, at this level of athletics, its not about giving whoever the starting job just because they have worked hard. Barbee is working for his job, and he is going to do whatever it takes to win by putting the best product on the floor.

I love Wallace as a player and admire him even more as a person, but at this level, it is not about being nice to everybody.

2. Sullivan

3. N. Johnson

4. Adamu/Payne

First, we are going to win nothing of importance this season, so why not start the freshmen.

Second, at this level of athletics, its not about giving whoever the starting job just because they have worked hard. Barbee is working for his job, and he is going to do whatever it takes to win by putting the best product on the floor.

I love Wallace as a player and admire him even more as a person, but at this level, it is not about being nice to everybody.

Wallace is a great guy.We all agree to that.But you have to play the guy that is a point guards matchup nightmare.

2. Sullivan

3. N. Johnson

4. Adamu/Payne

Really? Tell me how you possibly know this? Also, the lottery numbers for saturday since you can see into the future and all.

Wallace is too solid defensively and handling the ball to not get major minutes. He is the best walk-on in the country!

Definitely! It is not something that often shows up in the stat line, but having someone at the point that can play solid defense and handle the ball/run the offense is invaluable.

Archived