Arkansas' BACKUP QB talking on twitter

TrumanCrockett

@bmitche17 is saying Watched film on Auburn and I got to say their Defense is suspect. We should burn them for a lot of yards next Saturday #WPS#GoHOGS

and Auburn fans got less teeth than wins lol

Correct me if I am wrong, but they have only won once and it was like Jax State or something like that? LSU had the same thoughts coming in and how did that work out for them?? This guy is an idiot and John L. Smith needs to get his players in check. I don't think I have ever seen a player for AU call out a team we are about to play.

@bmitche17 is saying Watched film on Auburn and I got to say their Defense is suspect. We should burn them for a lot of yards next Saturday #WPS#GoHOGS

Correct me if I am wrong, but they have only won once and it was like Jax State or something like that? LSU had the same thoughts coming in and how did that work out for them?? This guy is an idiot and John L. Smith needs to get his players in check. I don't think I have ever seen a player for AU call out a team we are about to play.

you realize we have only won 1 game againct ULM, right?

Honestly - do we need to be reminded? :puke:

You realize Arkansas lost to ULM right? I have been to every game except Miss State, so yes I know what the record is.

Archived