***AU at Vanderbilt Game Thread***

WarTiger

Is Frazier hurt? I am not saying he is the answer as I would be good with Wallace having a chance. I just have no idea if Frazier is actually hurt or available?

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

defense does its job again. time for the offense to make something happen..

+1000

I've never disliked watching auburn football til this year. Absolutely attrocious.

I was feeling bad cuz I thought it was just me or the fact I have 101 degree fever. But I am not enjoying watching this. If something doesnt change SOON I will give away the rest of my tickets. Even the Iron Bowl. If we lose this game that is what I feel I have to do. For my own protection, I may hurt someone or myself if I see too much more.

Does the name Barfield ring any bells? Quote from my father.

Yes he is the man thanking chizik for finally taking some heat off him.

I remember the Barfield years. I don't remember the team ever looking this unprepared, even then.

officals are horrible

good grief dude. How do you figure that?? Not only did they get the personal foul call right, it went in our favor....geez..talk about clueless.

Two really bad teams...just a matter of which one makes the worst mistake at the worst time.

Does the name Barfield ring any bells? Quote from my father.

Yes he is the man thanking chizik for finally taking some heat off him.

I remember the Barfield years. I don't remember the team ever looking this unprepared, even then.

at least not so unprepared week after week like now. i remember doug too.

Archived