GEORGE BUSH SAYING WAR EAGLE VIDEO

heman334

GEORGE BUSH WAR EAGLE CLIP

I remember someone was talkin about AU nation media page not being up, and someone said "here's an idea, all the auburn students put videos on their website" ...

so i did it!

ENJOY, IF YOU HAVE MORE VIDEOS THAT YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE AU NATION, SEND THEM MY WAY!

MORE AU VIDEOS

NOV. 13...ARE YOU READY??

Heman, you ARE the man. I have been in serious withdrawal. I swear, I practically have to fight back tears watching some of those videos - particularly the WDEAU video from this year's LSU game.

No matter what happens the last 4 games of the season, these boys have given us more than any team I can remember. I graduated and moved to Washington, DC the summer of '93, so I missed that season (No stinking TV games). MAYBE that team had the heart and the talent that this one does, but I wouldn't be inclined to believe that. These boys are special.

Anyway, maybe with a little luck, this very special team can accomplish a lot.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!

hey man, i know what your talking about, i couldnt sleep until 3 am last night cause all i could think about was this auburn/uga game.. and what sucks is, i have an 8 am class! haha

this team really is special though, if you were on campus this week, you can just feel it in the air. its going to be amazing, the whole atmosphere this week! ahhh...

if you wont be able to come see for yourself, dont worry, i'll be taking some pictues!

haha

alrite man, war eagle!

Heman, you ARE the man. I have been in serious withdrawal. I swear, I practically have to fight back tears watching some of those videos - particularly the WDEAU video from this year's LSU game.

No matter what happens the last 4 games of the season, these boys have given us more than any team I can remember. I graduated and moved to Washington, DC the summer of '93, so I missed that season (No stinking TV games). MAYBE that team had the heart and the talent that this one does, but I wouldn't be inclined to believe that. These boys are special.

Anyway, maybe with a little luck, this very special team can accomplish a lot.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!

119065[/snapback]

Finally got to see that clip. I know it's been floating around, but I never caught up w/ it.

WOW!

Archived