Georgia doesn't worry me as much as bammer.

PowerI

The bammer game scares me. Their defense seems to be impenetrateable and our offensive line has concerned me all year. Also, after the Ole Miss game, our defense did not look as strong. We seemed to let their backs gain alot of yards and had a hard time stopping their passing game.

No way UGA scares me way more. UAs one demsional O isn't that great granted thier D is good but we can take 'em.

are you crazy? UGA is a better team than UA. Don't worry about that game until after the Georgia game. we have to play UGA before bama anyways. Has bama even faced an offense like ours?

My main concern is that because of Bama's vaunted #1 defense we will have players trying to intentionally injure themselves during the Georgia game just so they won't have to suit up against the tide.

What happened the last time we faced a Tide defense that was ranked #1.

oh yeah.

thats right.

werent they also ranked in the top 10?

:rolleyes:

What I think gives UGA the edge is the fact that we really dont have any added pressure. I think everyone here understand we wont make the SECCG anymore so lets just go out and have some fun!

My main concern is that because of Bama's vaunted #1 defense we will have players trying to intentionally injure themselves during the Georgia game just so they won't have to suit up against the tide.

119208[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: I can just image you saying that while keeping a straight face. :lol::lol::lol:

No pressure? the puppies could still make a BCS game with a win over AU and tech.

THAT is some pressure. :D

No pressure? the puppies could still make a BCS game with a win over AU and tech.

THAT is some pressure. :D

119220[/snapback]

Oh who cares about the BCS game. Everyone wants the SEC Title.

Personally, I want two teams in the BCS this year from the SEC. If UGA can beat AU, and AU wins the SECCG, the SEC puts two in and receives a LOT more money.

Georgia worries me because they are a better team than Alabama. Alabama worries me because it would make their season to beat us and the Iron Bowl is always closer than it should be based on the records each team brings into the game.

oh, there are are a few million $$$$$$ reasons why dawg fans should care.  or maybe it's just me.  dunno.  :huh:

Ya Ya, you understand my point though.

Alabama worries me because it would make their season to beat us...

That wouldn't just make their season, that would make a HUGE part of their history. Jordan Hare West and all...

BAMMER comes one week after the UGALY game....we hit that bump next week....(by the way, just how the hell are the bammerboobs gonna' score..... is pennington gonna' have a blood tranfusion from joe willie?.....get real)

If :uga: starts and plays lights out like they did against :lsu: then :au: should be skeered.

Another reason to be skeered is that the visitng team in this series has won every game since 1992.

Shows me how much you know about the Auburn-Georgia series, EllisHugh!!

Georgia won at home against us last year on their own turf and Auburn won on the home turf in 2000.

AU vs UGA since 1992

1992 UGA wins at AU

1993 AU wins at UGA

1994 Tie

1995 AU wins at UGA

1996 UGA wins at AU

1997 AU wins at UGA

1998 UGA wins at AU

1999 AU wins at UGA

2000 AU wins at AU

2001 AU wins at UGA

2002 UGA wins at AU

2003 UGA wins at UGA

2004 ?

Thats 9 road wins, 2 home wins and 1 tie. While Ellis isn't completely right, it is a trend that I don't like(except for the AU wins at UGA part). The trend from 1995 to now looks bad for AU this year.

Visiting team 8-2 since '92. Still not a good trend for the home team. Another interesting point will be to see how auburn comes out after a bye week as most teams usually start sluggish after the bye week.

Archived