2 Iron Bowl tickets for sale

AUPhins88

• 11 months later...

I have got 5 tickets for sale. All are in Section 15 which is the south(home) endzone. 3 on row 60 seats 19-21, 2 on row 57, seats 5-6. I would start a topic and post them in the ticket thread, but it won't allow me(perhaps I don't have enough posts?).

So I have 3 & 2 for sale. These are my season tickets. I have the hard stock tickets in Atlanta as well as the capability to e-transfer them through the AU ticket office, which produces print at home tickets. Obviously I can meet in Atlanta, ship them, or e-transfer. I have priced them at $485/ticket which is lower than stubhub, ebay, craigslist in order to get them sold.

Please contact me at hancorealty@mindspring.com or txt/call 404-790-03-(nine)-2 if interested as I don't check PMs often.

As others have mentioned, be careful buying tickets. Craigslist is full of scams. If the price looks to good to be true, it is. I have read numerous reports of people thinking they uncovered the great deal only to get burnt. AU issued a warning regarding counterfeit tickets last week for the uga and bama games. I would encourage people to request tickets to be e-transferred ONLY from the season ticket holder, because once a season ticket holder transfers the tickets, they cannot do it again. Only the person(email address) the tickets are transferred to will have a valid barcode that will scan at the gate.

Don't buy tickets from someone that received them from e-transfer because they can make multiple copies of the print at home tickets and AU's position on it is the first person to get scanned into the stadium using that barcode wins. Others are SOL.

I have 4 listed on stubhub and would rather sell to Auburn family the are in section 39 endzone facing jumbo tron in row 53. I have had one of my Bama friends list this message on tiderinsider as well. I am selling for $450/ticket which is slightly higher than what the going rate in upper deck (nose bleeds). I will remove off stubhub in either mail, electronic transfer via Aubtix where I purchased them at. I don't check here that much because I am always on the move. I can be reached at 334-332-7677 or emailed at williamgunnings@hotmail.com serious inquires only. I have placed these tickets on stub hub as well so it is first come first serve.

Archived