4* OLB Zach Cunningham signs with Vandy

ellitor

Was one of the first recruits CGM visited after he was hired. Cunningham has busted on the recruiting scene this year because of a great season he had at Pinson Valley.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got a great first step and good body control. Looks fast enough to possibly play a talon/spur role as well.

With E Rob I think it should not be terribly difficult to pull this guy in.

Andrew Bone just tweeted that he has been offered a scholarship by Auburn.

He looks like a good fit for the "spur" position.

We need to rename it the Tiger or Claw position.

Talon :wareagle:

Talon :wareagle:/>

Prowler! :)

I like it! :wareagle:

Does this mean the coaches already know trey Johnson or foster isn't a possibility to come back?

Here is Jonesy's input on Trey Link

Means we've given up on Trey

I still think Reuben ends up at Auburn.

I like it! :wareagle:

I vote for 'prowler', too. 'Talon' is not awful. Anyone care for 'raptor'? How about 'claw' (could fit for both tigers and eagles ;) ).

From what has been said Zach is a very hard worker and has the ability to be a very good Auburn player. I would rather have someone that is going to bust his butt, than someone that we have to beg to come. From the same guy who told me that Gus would be our coach the day before was posted and then deleted told me that foster had a mentor that you could call lets call him maybe Troop, had many talks with Foster after not being retained and And mentor thought him and the new coach were very close but could not take any chance on any bad press so cleaned house. I hate turdville but Smart thinkshe could be the next coach at satanville, man dumb move. I am no special person but he is, said we get foster but liner was very hard to read and the new DL coach first stop will be him, the you are either with us or agianst us talk. Take it for what it is worth, just sharing what he told me.

So it seems as if bammer is his favorite but only has a grey shirt offer and might choose Auburn on NSD because it is close to home? E is that anywhere close?

So it seems as if bammer is his favorite but only has a grey shirt offer and might choose Auburn on NSD because it is close to home? E is that anywhere close?

Spot on about the Greyshirt part.

I am guessing that would be good for us since most kids like to have that immediate playing time opportunity?

I am guessing that would be good for us since most kids like to have that immediate playing time opportunity?

No. It's good cuz he would not have to pay for a semester of school out of his pockets.

Archived