4* OLB Zach Cunningham signs with Vandy

ellitor

From what has been said Zach is a very hard worker and has the ability to be a very good Auburn player. I would rather have someone that is going to bust his butt, than someone that we have to beg to come. From the same guy who told me that Gus would be our coach the day before was posted and then deleted told me that foster had a mentor that you could call lets call him maybe Troop, had many talks with Foster after not being retained and And mentor thought him and the new coach were very close but could not take any chance on any bad press so cleaned house. I hate turdville but Smart thinkshe could be the next coach at satanville, man dumb move. I am no special person but he is, said we get foster but liner was very hard to read and the new DL coach first stop will be him, the you are either with us or agianst us talk. Take it for what it is worth, just sharing what he told me.

Whew, . . . had to take several deep breaths and a huge swig of Gatorade after reading that.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry so long my wife was telling me how I dont listen to her and was trying to remember everything that was told to me by him cause my friend is in the know but he also likes to tell you he is so I could share it. Hang on my wife said something.

Sorry so long my wife was telling me how I dont listen to her and was trying to remember everything that was told to me by him cause my friend is in the know but he also likes to tell you he is so I could share it. Hang on my wife said something.

:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

He was named the Birmingham New Metro Lineman of the Year.

I think we need this kid. He seems to have his head on straight and is a tackling machine. He may only be 200lbs but Karlos Dansby came to Auburn at 185.

If anything he might be great at the spur.

It'd be nice to grab him shortly after dead period to get a little momentum started. His athleticism makes him a valuable special teams player at worst. He could very well develop into a complete animal though.

Bro that would be awesome.. he would be a huge safety or prolly turn into a linebacker..i think this kid loves contact and could play a special teams role from day 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think we need this kid. He seems to have his head on straight and is a tackling machine. He may only be 200lbs but Karlos Dansby came to Auburn at 185.

Exactly what I was thinking when looking at him. He is a late riser, 4 stars on some and not even on the radar for others. He is a big guy than can move. I think we should take him and make him into what we need. Dansby is a great example. Trust me, he thanks god he came to AU every day of his life. We took him from receiver to LB. Millions later, he is still in the league doing us proud.

Exactly what I was thinking when looking at him. He is a late riser, 4 stars on some and not even on the radar for others. He is a big guy than can move. I think we should take him and make him into what we need. Dansby is a great example. Trust me, he thanks god he came to AU every day of his life. We took him from receiver to LB. Millions later, he is still in the league doing us proud.

I never said those things

Good article on this kid: http://www.al.com/sp...d_2012_bir.html

If we can get Longino & Cunningham to go along with Cam & Reuben, I think we would be looking pretty good at linebacker.

We are no longer recruiting Longino which is likely the reason he committed to ASU out of the blue

Named Auburn his leader...

AWESOME!! Has he OVed yet, or was that last week?

Archived