2013 2* QB Mitch Stults (Murray State signee)

Altima

According to AUC and his twitter account, he has met with Coach Malzahn and staff.

He is only 5'7 - 5'8, but he's an unbelievable athlete. He broke the state yardage record in 2012... He's WAY to small to play QB in college, but he could possibly play db, or a (Hicks Poore / Wes Welker) type possesion reciever. Not sure if he would get an offer, but I don't think I'd mind seeing him in the orange and blue...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible athlete...heck if he's the best option at qb id be ok with that... too much stock is put into a certain height and weight ect.....if a guy can play let him play

Hudi highlight page followed by youtube junior highlights below.

4:02.. It looks like he is already familiar with the end zone at JHS!!!

That was last year at BDS.

http://highschoolspo...e/score/784949/

Looks like it was JSH and he also had a part in 3 TDs. Hamilton didn't play in the championship game in 2011.

Hudi highlight page followed by youtube junior highlights below.

4:02.. It looks like he is already familiar with the end zone at JHS!!!

That was last year at BDS.

http://highschoolspo...e/score/784949/

Looks like it was JSH. Hamilton didn't play in the championship game in 2011.

Cool. I assumed it was 2011 since it said Junior highlights. Thanks for clarifying.

Hate 2 say i hope he doesn't walk-on because that would mean he turned down a scholly from a good school. Im not saying bring him in as a qb at all but some people are freaks in small packages. LeMichael James, that short dude that returned kicks for San Diego Chargers. Cant remember his name but he was a burner. Not arguing just saying Johnny Football proly didnt look like a 5 star his junior year but worked out well.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Cool. I assumed it was 2011 since it said Junior highlights. Thanks for clarifying.

No worries, with all you do I'm amazed you keep things a straight as you do.

:we: :we: :we:

Hate 2 say i hope he doesn't walk-on because that would mean he turned down a scholly from a good school. Im not saying bring him in as a qb at all but some people are freaks in small packages. LeMichael James, that short dude that returned kicks for San Diego Chargers. Cant remember his name but he was a burner. Not arguing just saying Johnny Football proly didnt look like a 5 star his junior year but worked out well.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Darren Sproles who is now with my Nawlins Saints

Man this kid has a darn strong arm too!! Don't expect that from a little guy!! He sure has the spin move down pat. Hard to tackle something you can't grab!!

You guys realize this kid is white, right? LMAO @ comparing him to guys like Sproles and LaMichael James. Barry Sanders was also really short...OFFER NOW! /Sarcasm.

I have always wanted a quick crafty little cracker to be a WR for us. I miss watching Tre do his thing as a RB. Sometimes us white boys can run a little!!!

I have always wanted a quick crafty little cracker to be a WR for us. I miss watching Tre do his thing as a RB. Sometimes us white boys can run a little!!!

Tre was not that crafty. He just showed a lot of heart in the one game versus Bama.

Darren Sproles who is now with my Nawlins Saints. Bingo--! Guy was killer

P.S. I keep telling you guys!! Whitey is making a comeback!! :party:

Tre was not that crafty. He just showed a lot of heart in the one game versus Bama.

What has ever happened to Tre Smith? My daughter was IN LOVE with him! Got a picture with him, caught his nasty sweat band after A-Day game, and we ordered her his USED bowl game jersey, which she promptly put on her pillow and slept with....EEEWWWW! Of course, she was about 15 then. LOL

Archived