2013 2* QB Mitch Stults (Murray State signee)

Altima

this was taken from his rivals profile. if these are true (?), then his bench and squat are impressive for his size

• Ht:5'7"
  • Wt:166 lbs
  • 40:4.58 secs
  • Bench Max:305
  • Squat Max:450
  • Vertical:34 inches

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid is an inch taller than Lionel James, who had a great career at Auburn and made a nice living in the NFL. Came back to ride bikes with Bo.

This kid is an inch taller than Lionel James, who had a great career at Auburn and made a nice living in the NFL. Came back to ride bikes with Bo.

Little Train, Markeith Cooper, Philip Pierre-Louis (who was actually a 2-star as well), and others were similar in size maybe smaller. However their Div. 1 credentials were not questioned that I can recall when they signed at Auburn. I think their moves were similar to Stults, but I'm sure those players were a little faster in straight line speed.

this was taken from his rivals profile. if these are true (?), then his bench and squat are impressive for his size

• Ht:5'7"
  • Wt:166 lbs
  • 40:4.58 secs
  • Bench Max:305
  • Squat Max:450
  • Vertical:34 inches

If those weight stats are true this kid is strong as hell. He weighs 160 and benches 305??

Mitch Stults is an excellent candidate to be an invited walk-on @ Auburn so he can be in the staff's sites and earn a scholarship down the road. Period.

Archived