LSU game will be a tough test

They are a tough team with a loss to Marquette away(loss by 4) and a loss to Boise state away. They are a balanced team,plays defense and can score. The good thing is we have them at home so hopefully the Jungle will be packed tomorrow night.

Guest jojo1515

Cant get espn3 (verizon wireless internet not accepted) Im in Dallas right now and dont get CSS either.....guess Ill try firstrow on my phone...never seems to load quick enough though. Maybe Ill just listen online if that doesn't work.

maybe CSS...but you can stream on ESPN3.

If you can get espn3 to work. I am getting an "error loading your event" message. Never had issues before. I'm on Uverse. Anyone else having this problem?

Took me forever to get espn3 working tonight. Kept getting a service error message.

LSU preseason schedule was terrible. I think AU has been tested more and I hope it shows tonight. This is def a winnable game and I hope they give the students a reason to keep coming back so they can keep building. WDE

Took me forever to get espn3 working tonight. Kept getting a service error message.

LSU preseason schedule was terrible. I think AU has been tested more and I hope it shows tonight. This is def a winnable game and I hope they give the students a reason to keep coming back so they can keep building. WDE

Still can't get mine to work. Starting to get angry! I don't like ESPN anyway, and this just makes it worse.

Agreed, but if they keep kicking students out of games when there are tons of empty seats in the arena, they will stop coming.

Agreed, but if they keep kicking students out of games when there are tons of empty seats in the arena, they will stop coming.

^^^This is so true. There were a TON of us turned away. My friends and I bought standing room tickets, but the arena was maximum 50% full. They're making the excuse they offered us tickets to buy, but we were expecting to get in free. It definitely made a lot of people mad. Apparently CTB isn't happy about it either

I must have got there before they knew they could offer us $5 standing room tickets, because I got told to go purchase a regular seat. What angers me the most is I will come watch basketball whether they're playing Alabama A&M OR Alabama, yet I got turned away tonight.

Thought about starting a new thread on this. This cannot be the norm. If the students continue to show up, they must provide some other option rather than "Buy a discounted ticket". Those kids (and their parents) pay enough already. If the fanbase wont show up for a weekday game, They should arrange some of the unsold seats in the upper deck to be "overflow students". No one is sitting in them anyway, and why try to get more $$ from the students.

Twitter quotes from JJ:

@jayjacobsauad: Mtg w/ staff now. Sellout expected for UK game. I've taken all 500+ drink rail tix & made free for AU students.”

@jayjacobsauad

First 1,500 students still get in free. Thanks for the feedback. Happy to make change to get students in 4 free whenever room available.

Got to give them credit for trying to address the issue so fast.

Archived