2013 4* JUCO DT Toby Johnson (Georgia signee)

auburnhort03

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a novice at recruiting rules. He is their 33rd signee in the 2013 class. I thought there was signing limit rules. How is that possible?

Lot of hulabaloo over a JC player with a bum knee and shaky academics. Are people really bummed this guy signed elsewhere?

He is very talented. If his knee recovers well and he gets in he will likely be a good player.

I am a novice at recruiting rules. He is their 33rd signee in the 2013 class. I thought there was signing limit rules. How is that possible?

You can sign 25 players. If you sign less than 25 then you can count EEs from the next class to the previous class til you get to 25. UGA signed 16 in 2012. so they had room to count 9 of their 18 EEs to the 2012 class. The remaining 9 plus additional 15 signees count to the current 2013 class.

Him picking UGA kills the grades issue. Unlike M$U, UGA and Auburn have about the same admission requirements. Hope he gets a good education, has a lovely wife and good kids. As far as wishing him well on the football field, are you serious? I hope every signee with UGA and UAT turns out to be a miserable failure at football. Throw LS-Who in there too.

We finally think a like, Mikey. >:D

Sources say its AU. Sources say its MSU. No mention of UGA. HaHa, I swear I could guess just as good as some of these guys do. Classic. :)

Sources say its AU. Sources say its MSU. No mention of UGA. HaHa, I swear I could guess just as good as some of these guys do. Classic. :)/>

You're right. Another player where insiders and experts say I'd be shocked if he doesn't pick xyz state u. Oh well at least they were all right about Foster.

Him picking UGA kills the grades issue. Unlike M$U, UGA and Auburn have about the same admission requirements. Hope he gets a good education, has a lovely wife and good kids. As far as wishing him well on the football field, are you serious? I hope every signee with UGA and UAT turns out to be a miserable failure at football. Throw LS-Who in there too.

We finally think a like, Mikey. >:D

I could not have said it any better Mikey...but add UTe.

I slightly disagree. Sure I might be disappointed when a player chooses someone other than AU but I always have and always will wish them the best in their careers on and off the field.

I slightly disagree. Sure I might be disappointed when a player chooses someone other than AU but I always have and always will wish them the best in their careers on and off the field.

Yeah, but you're a gentleman. I freely admit I'm not a gentleman about this and I wish them nothing but ill on the football field.

Archived